Woohoo! Awesome! not many people on yet though.. the only issues I've noticed so far are merely minor irritations.
Possible Bugs(or maybe just irritations):
1. After searching for a file, you cannot "refresh" the search.
2. After searching for a file, you cannot change "minimum file line," "file type," or "min bitrate.".....or search for another file using that window as stated previously.
3. After searching for a file and immediately clicking the stop button, the "# results found" at the bottom of the window flickers from 0 to 1 and back to 0 like a maniac.
4. Under the chat window, the Host, Close, and Favorites buttons are off the screen. (either have to scroll over there or expand the OurMx window to see them...also "Favorites" is "FavoUrites" in the chat window, even under USA as language)
5. After clicking secondary in the network menu, it was flashing yellow. I clicked disconnect...ALOT.... still wouldnt disconnect. Finally it did however, so i repeated the process to verify, and received the same scenario.
6. Same as before (secondary, yellow, then clicking disconnect) but after trying to disconnect, i switched it to primary, then continued to click disconnect while it was flashing yellow. Annnnndd something strange happened. It disconnected, but the top left button was refresh (not grayed out) and the top right button still said "disconnect" and was grayed out. So there was no way for me to connect to the network short of restarting the program. (tried switching back and forth from pri to sec, no luck.)
1. "missing the old style group button for multiple audio files in the search window
2. Cannot "undock" windows and move them around the screen like the old version. (I have multi-monitors, great for showing both the transfers, chat, and search window at the same time.)
3. Most pages, menus, and buttons are off center, and are instead aligned to the left side of the screen.
All in all, I must say great job to all who have helped put this project together. Perhaps by working as a community to bring back what we all loved, merely for us, regardless if anyone has told us that we can't or are not allowed to or that it's illegal, and not relied on any outside "entity," or some other corporation or person who wants the source "only for theirself," perhaps we are indeed moving into a golden age. I congratulate everyone who reads this and even those who don't read it. We have only ourselves to pat on the back, and in a strange, roundabout way, probably even owe a thanks to all the "griefers" who have caused us trouble and pushed us forward. Excellent work peoples.