gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 04:36:37 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  where's my ipad
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: where's my ipad  (Read 1319 times)

where's my ipad
« on: December 17, 2013, 10:02:18 pm »
In the news today.

Police arrested a 34-year-old woman from Hallet Cove after a phone app led police to her location. Between Friday 29 November and Sunday 1 December, a house in Ferris Street, Christies Beach was broken into and items stolen including an Apple Ipad that unbeknown to the thief had the 'Find my Iphone App' installed. About 12.20pm yesterday, the victim alerted police that the 'app' was indicating that the Ipad was at a house in Signet Street at Hallett Cove. Police went to the house, conducted a search and located the stolen Ipad along with other stolen property from the house break. Police also located other property to the value of $2,250 suspected of being stolen in the bedroom of the Hallett Cove home. The arrested woman has been charged with serious criminal trespass, theft, receiving stolen goods and unlawful possession. She was bailed to Adelaide Magistrates Court in the New Year. In the meantime, police encourage the use of tracking apps as they are a very useful tool in detecting lost or stolen property.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  where's my ipad

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.016 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx