gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever May 11, 2024, 02:24:43 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  RIP Baphomet / Dik420
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: RIP Baphomet / Dik420  (Read 4113 times)

RIP Baphomet / Dik420
« on: March 03, 2014, 09:52:56 pm »
Just had some sad news via taffy and through the winmxcrew on facebook. Sadly our friend Baphomet has passed on.

I'll miss you bud. Give em hell

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: RIP Baphomet / Dik420
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 10:11:37 pm »
 :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

This is very sad news, he was only passing by the wmw chat room yesterday with his RoboMX as usual,  Dik or Baph as most of you knew him was not originally a wmw room member, he originally hailed from the Vladd44 room and was thus well known by many of you before this site even existed, he enjoyed jetting about on his motorcycle and was rather knowledgeable in the field of networks and linux computing but for the time I have known him was often in the wars with broken limbs following various accidents over the years.

Following the closure of valdds room Dik along with some of the other Vladd regulars such as Icedragon came to be pretty permanent visitors in the wmw chat room and I'm sure many other rooms around the community, he was a happy guy who spoke plainly and honestly with his opinions but always took the time to listen even if he didn't agree with you, I will miss him and his regular greetings. As you all know a chat room can only consist of the various "character" of its users and with Diks passing we will be a little smaller in our community flavour.

I proffer my condolences to Diks friends and family, I wish to also thank Taffy for passing along this sad news, thank you my friend  :(

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 02:56:28 am »
Very sad news indeed :( RIP Baph, condolences to family & friends

Offline Bluehaze

• Forum Member
    • Realms Beyond
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 09:17:28 am »
I am very sorry to learn of his passing. My condolences to family and friends.

I remember many chats with Baph in the wmw help room. We will miss you!  :(
"As one grows older, one becomes wiser and more foolish,"
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Offline Mytheroo

• Forum Member
  • Wanna lick?
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 11:15:32 am »
I've been away for time. Sad news about Baffy, I wonder if he ever started that OU networking course?
There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary and those who don't.

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 10:31:29 pm »
I don't remember him talking about a course. He was on the mend after a bit of a tumble down the stairs.
He did enjoy the home visits from the nurses.
I think the last time I spoke to him he was well mended from the fall and walking about 5km each day.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  RIP Baphomet / Dik420

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.021 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx