gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 11:44:34 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Winmxworld.com Strategic Directions  |  OurMx Client Updates
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OurMx Client Updates  (Read 3571 times)

Offline JOSE

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
OurMx Client Updates
« on: March 09, 2015, 10:18:14 pm »
Can you tell us the date of the last ourmx update and details of what has happened since?

Thanks.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: OurMx Client Updates
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 11:52:07 pm »
Its been a while since the last publically notified updated Jose, over Xmas I spoke to some of the community members I rely on for guidance and we decided to look at creating a spin off project for a secondary only OurMx client to gain us more folks to work on the main build as we are critically short of folks and have been for some time, this wasn't a light decision but it was seen as the best way ahead in terms of growing the coder base base for the future, other discussions are of course going on in other directions with other groups.

I will do my best to get you some real news soon as you have been patient and obviously very interested in the progress of the OurMx project, as you may have noted in another post like our main coder I too have switched jobs leaving time now at a serious premium due to longer travel requirements, please rest assured that we are still continuing our efforts to reach beta 2 release and hopefully with less of the bugs you all saw in beta 1.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Winmxworld.com Strategic Directions  |  OurMx Client Updates

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx