gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 04:40:44 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Chat Servers  |  Exceeded Connection Limit
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Exceeded Connection Limit  (Read 15573 times)

Offline MONI

• WMW Volunteer
Exceeded Connection Limit
« on: July 22, 2019, 11:44:56 pm »
What causes this? "[SvrMsg] Connection Refused: 68.41.***.*** Exceeded Connection Limit"

I have been told that i get this message in the WinMXWorld room anyone know what is causing it?

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: Exceeded Connection Limit
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 05:33:49 am »
This message appears if you are in the room more than once, it can also appear if you leave the room and rejoin rapidly before the room has had time to process your leaving, the limit is normally set in the config file to something like 2 or 3 but anything above the limit will trigger the message.

PS: I have edited your message to remove the IP, for your own security dont post the whole thing in public  :D

Offline MONI

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2019, 09:19:02 am »
Thanks GhostShip I thought it might be something like that so it is from using the auto rejoiner.  But i still can't figure out why i am dropping from rooms.

Offline wonderer

• MX Hosts
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2019, 07:29:06 am »
when you are dropping out of rooms and are getting those messages you will have to look at the connection time out timers, those timers may be set to short and deciding you have lost connection to the room and try to reconnect while you are still in the room

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Chat Servers  |  Exceeded Connection Limit

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 25 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx