gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 09:28:24 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Other WinMX Help  |  How do I search lol cry
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How do I search lol cry  (Read 3320 times)

Offline why_happen

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
How do I search lol cry
« on: August 21, 2015, 10:33:40 am »
I figured searching was, well, typing your search term in the search box and hitting enter. Pretty self-explanatory. But as soon as I did I got results for everything. I mean literally everything. I think rather than a search it's just listing all the goddamn files that WinMX has. So I figured I must have done something wrong and looked up how to search... but all I found was what I already knew, and the information about using ~ and - in the second box. So, I figured maybe that was the problem. Nope. It kept listing the same things it had before. I tried a test in English to see maybe if for some reason the Japanese was messing it up (though the Japanese did display properly and did not appear as question marks) but same thing. It just... lists... everything... Am I missing something? Am I retarded?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Offline why_happen

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
Re: How do I search lol cry
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 10:36:55 am »
Oops, seems I am retarded. There was a topic in this forum. Guess I should have clicked that first. Good show.

Ahem, sorry.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: How do I search lol cry
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 02:56:01 pm »
 :D

Glad you found some help here Why_happen,  are still seeing a lot in the way of netwok attacks that create the garbage but we hope in time to recover a good portion of the functionality folks know and love, for now i would advise using the opennap functionality of winmx (using a wsx file) or alternatively visitng some of the chat rooms and browsing folks to see what treasure is to be found.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Other WinMX Help  |  How do I search lol cry

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx