gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76781 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 July 27, 2024, 07:26:09 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  I would love to see this...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I would love to see this...  (Read 1676 times)

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
I would love to see this...
« on: December 12, 2015, 03:37:33 am »
...experiment tried in different countries...

[youtube]zEnWw_lH4tQ[/youtube]

Re: I would love to see this...
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 07:13:03 am »
isis represents islam like the westboro baptists represent christians everywhere.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 12:56:37 pm »
Whatever religion folks hold dear our personal commitment should always be towards respecting each other and using our efforts to steer away from extremism of any sort, when we decide we cant allow our friends and neighbours to live their chosen paths in life we forget the basics of humanity, none is above another and violence in any form to achieve ones aims is plain wrong,

Right that's the world put to rights   :D

I enjoyed this video clip and having read some of the bible for some research on a related topic would not have been surprised  as these folks where, theres many other passages denoting the usage of violence and even unsavoury topics such as robbery and incest in there but we all know (I hope) not to take an ancient document as the literal truth of anything given we likely hold more knowledge as a species today than humankind has even been able to assemble at any time previously, let us put that always to good use  :yes:

Offline wonderer

• MX Hosts
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 01:20:30 pm »
don't do what you don't like to be done to you
that is my holy line

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  I would love to see this...

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.012 seconds with 18 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx