gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 08:27:55 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Upload/Download managers  |  RP: Problem w/uploads with MXMonitor ???
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: RP: Problem w/uploads with MXMonitor ???  (Read 2957 times)

Happy

RP: Problem w/uploads with MXMonitor ???
« on: June 06, 2005, 04:24:38 pm »
I installed MX Monitor last night and it seems to be doing a great job blocking uploads from leeches but I'm afraid it might be forcing legitimate users to time out.

I've had 2 people (one more than once) try to upload from me that should be able to based on my parameters set. They both have timed out.

I don't want to prevent people from uploading to me entirely. Is this something that MX Monitor could be causing and if so, how do I fix it?

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
RP: Problem w/uploads with MXMonitor ???
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2005, 01:57:15 am »
Hi Happy, if you have set up your Mx Monitor as set out in the tutorial then it should be ok, Its not unknown for folks to time out on normal WinMX
Ask them to set their Pending downloads time outs in file transfers to 300 in WinMX settings (Its a good idea to set your uploads to this too)

https://www.winmxworld.com/tutorials/mxmoni.html

One more item to check is are the people appearing on the MxMonitor Ignore list ?
Obviously if they are you will need to re-check your settings.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Upload/Download managers  |  RP: Problem w/uploads with MXMonitor ???

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx