gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 26, 2024, 07:34:48 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Technical  |  WinMX Client  |  The original WinMx developer is building a New Network
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The original WinMx developer is building a New Network  (Read 13731 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: The original WinMx developer is building a New Network
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2015, 03:43:12 pm »
Thats a great idea Stripes  8)

I have an older copy of Tixati to hand here but it is always useful to gather extra data on recent tricks and techniques on the off chance they may assist other file sharing networks to enhance their security.

Offline wonderer

• MX Hosts
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2018, 10:50:19 am »
running V3.53 of WinMx I found using the online help (yellow question mark) directing to https://www.tixati.com/v353/help/index.html which page not surprisingly does not exists, but you would almost say there is some relation :)

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2018, 03:53:43 am »
www.winmx.com redirects to www.tixati.com right now... used to redirect to www.fopnu.com a winmx a like made by the same guy...

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2018, 09:24:52 pm »
As we are on the topic and I know folks enjoy some trivia it may be that KH is simply directing the work as I remember an ad "tixati" placed for a coder a while ago, this corresponds to some data I was able to extract from the program itself that has another name embedded in it. I'll leave it to you good folks to find that out for yourself  :P

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Technical  |  WinMX Client  |  The original WinMx developer is building a New Network

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 24 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx