gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 03:03:43 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  Happy...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Happy...  (Read 2825 times)

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
Happy...
« on: January 01, 2017, 06:46:47 am »
2017!

now to deal with brexit and trump... yay...

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: Happy...
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 11:10:45 am »
Forget those other two time wasters Stripes  :D

Happy Nude Deer to you too :lol:  8) :lol:

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 08:09:42 am »
happy 2018 unused forum..

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2018, 12:26:08 pm »
Having access to all ths stats across the years I can state that whilst theres few characters posting new materials the old stuff is still providing help and assistance to users , lets be fair theres not too much new material required to use WinMX  although I have a few new ideas for this year to keep the wheels turning albeit slowly, what is missing is staff/volunteers to help forment ideas new avenues of travel and encourage users in how best to enjoy the freedom we enjoy on this network, that really is the hidden gold that sustains our interest.

I will be making more time available to the forum this new year to upgrade and update materials across the range and will be happy as always to add anything folks require that can be of assistance, as most of you know my real time work and other things have been consuming nearly all of the free time I normally devote to here but that cant continue forever so its only fair the priority order changes for this new year, lets get back to having some fun and worthwhile discussion  :)

Happy new year to you Stripes and as always a happy new year to the rest of you that visit here, your patronage is always a source of joy, and before I forget the most important folks of all a big happy new years greetings goe to all those whom operate the peer caches and other infrastructure, thank you again for your continued and necessary commitment to the community  :-D :-D :-D

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  Happy...

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx