gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76781 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 July 27, 2024, 01:48:20 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  Ciao a tutti!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ciao a tutti!!  (Read 2731 times)

Offline SimoSaraMia

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
Ciao a tutti!!
« on: January 30, 2018, 05:31:08 pm »
Ciao a tutti sono un vecchio utente winmx e lo uso giornalmente. Il mio nick in rete (Wpnp+opennap) è SimoSaraMia. Ho un server opennap e sarei felice poterlo condividere insieme a voi se è possibile inserire il link.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: Ciao a tutti!!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 04:36:18 am »
Hi SimoSaraMia  8)

For those of us whom dont read Italian:

Hi everyone I am an old winmx user and I use it daily.
My network nickname (Wpnp + opennap) is SimoSaraMia. I have an opennap server and I would be happy to be able to share it with you if you can enter the link.

Questa è un'offerta molto generosa, siete invitati a chiedere alla gente di presentarvi l'indirizzo di Opennap o di postarla qui all'aperto, è bello sapere che gli utenti godono ancora della rete, molte grazie per aver pubblicato.

Which I hope means this :
This is a very generous offer, you are welcome to ask folks to either PM you for the Opennap address or post it here in the open, its great to hear from users still enjoying the network, many thanks for posting.

:-D :-D :-D

Offline SimoSaraMia

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 02:15:40 pm »
Thanks GhostShip I believe that if the networks are used they work as they need to be timeless. At night the server is turned off for the computer in the room which bothers my 2 year old daughter. The address is italynap.zapto.org and everyone is welcome !! Thank you :)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 11:20:48 pm »
Many folks forget that they themselves constitute "the network", its only when we forget that and stop trying that we will ever face defeat,  Once again thanks for your personal generosity in sharing SimoSaraMia  8) 8) 8)

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  Ciao a tutti!!

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.011 seconds with 16 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx