gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76781 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 July 27, 2024, 08:43:44 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  Desperately looking for a solution to get back on WINMX
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Desperately looking for a solution to get back on WINMX  (Read 1604 times)

Offline brijdec

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
Desperately looking for a solution to get back on WINMX
« on: December 04, 2019, 03:59:02 pm »
i am a MX unser from the last century...my favorite rooms in 1995: learn a language.... any since I have this MacBook I have been using WinMX runing under wine.
all the rest of my request will have to post at a more appropriate place in this forum.

thanks guys for maintaining a forum related to WinMX!

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: Desperately looking for a solution to get back on WINMX
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 06:29:49 pm »
Hi Brijdec, On behalf of the Staff here I thank you for your kind words, we love WinMx also so the forum will stay as long as the users do  :D :D :D

We are not too upset about whats posted where so if your having a problem we can help with let us know and we can all rally around to resolve it for you.

Thank you again  8)

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
Re: Desperately looking for a solution to get back on WINMX
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 08:07:56 am »
1995?? napster itself wasnt released till 1999... there was no opennap or winmx in 1995...

but whatever help you need post where you think it should go on the forum and ask away

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  Desperately looking for a solution to get back on WINMX

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx