gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76458 Posts in 13429 Topics by 2084 Members - Latest Member: MagixMark August 14, 2020, 08:52:23 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Chat Clients  |  Ouka Link Plugin
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ouka Link Plugin  (Read 219 times)

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
    • Teen_Hangouts webchat
Ouka Link Plugin
« on: May 13, 2020, 10:25:10 pm »
Where can I get a download of Ouka Link Plugin? I've checked the tutorials but there is no link to the actual download I've also checked the archives. Thanks guys!
Tell the truth boldly, whether it hurts or not. Never pander to weakness. If truth is too much for intelligent people and sweeps them away, let them go; the sooner the better.
                                       By: Swami Vivekananda

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: Ouka Link Plugin
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2020, 09:43:13 am »
I have added a link to the relevant version 2 tutorial.

https://www.winmxworld.com/tutorials/occ_link_plugin.html

I may look at adding some of the other plugins soon and also creating a ver 3 tutorial if theres enough changes to deliver any real value.

Cheers Stripes  8) 8) 8)

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
    • Teen_Hangouts webchat
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2020, 04:20:07 pm »
Thanks! That would be awesome! Thanks guys!
Tell the truth boldly, whether it hurts or not. Never pander to weakness. If truth is too much for intelligent people and sweeps them away, let them go; the sooner the better.

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
    • Teen_Hangouts webchat
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2020, 11:31:52 pm »
Is there a pm plugin for Ouka? One of my friends is using the chat client but he can't do pm's so I was wondering if there was one. Thanks Cam :)

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2020, 02:33:50 am »
PM is a built in function, there should be no need for a plugin, are they using the same version as yourself ?

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2020, 06:27:08 am »
One of my friends is using the chat client but he can't do pm's

make sure your friend is on the WPN itself, not just in the chatroom.... if a person is not on the wpn 'private messages', 'whois' and 'browse' will not function regardless of client used..  ...as a test you can use the main winmx client to perform a 'whois' on a person to verify they are connected fully... the whois will fail if they are not...

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
    • Teen_Hangouts webchat
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2020, 08:53:18 pm »
Sorry for the late replay, Was very busy yesterday. I am including a screenshot of the version we are both using. We connect to the WPN bring up the channel list. We join the channel and less then 5 minutes later the WPN disconnects. It will not stay connected. Any suggestions? Thanks. Cam.

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
    • Teen_Hangouts webchat
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2020, 09:19:45 pm »
I just checked the Ouka Chat version 3 works for pm and all other plugins. Problem is it's in another language. Is there a plugin to fix it to English, or did they make a Version 3 made just for English? Thanks Cam

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2020, 03:55:19 am »
Problem is it's in another language.
Well... it was technically written for the Japanese market..

if you want a chat client thats more 'up to date' use WPCC ... if you want scripting and bots look into RoboMX and Metis ... for servers i highly recommend E-Serv..

ouka and nushi are old and were written by Japanese programmers for Japanese rooms, it would be better to use newer software ment for a western userbase...

WPCC https://archive.winmxworld.com/Emulator/WinMx_Professional_Chat_Client/
E-Serv https://archive.winmxworld.com/Eagle/E-Serv/
RoboMX https://archive.winmxworld.com/MxControl/RoboMx/  (get version 2.08)
Bugfixed Metis https://archive.winmxworld.com/Pri/Apps/Metis/

Scripts for Metis and other various goodies can be found here;
https://www.mxpulse.com/board/viewforum.php?f=9

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
    • Teen_Hangouts webchat
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2020, 02:20:53 am »
PM is a built in function, there should be no need for a plugin, are they using the same version as yourself ?

On the version I'm tryin to fix is the same picture I showed. The problem is after it gets the Channel list the wpn automatically disconnects. is there any fixing that? Thanks Cam

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2020, 10:44:07 am »
Due to the age of the program and not having heard of this problem before I think the problem is local to you (firewall/router/security software / etc)
It might even be down to the O/s your using, do some tests and see if you can get some more data/clues on this that will help resolve it

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
    • Teen_Hangouts webchat
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2020, 04:53:31 pm »
ok thank you. I'll keep trying to figure it out. :) thanks again Cam

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Chat Clients  |  Ouka Link Plugin

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2020 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.027 seconds with 26 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx