gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76781 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 July 27, 2024, 04:34:48 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Winmxworld.com Strategic Directions  |  This place has slowed doooowwwwwwwn...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: This place has slowed doooowwwwwwwn...  (Read 857 times)

Offline WhiteLightningX

• OurMX Support Group
This place has slowed doooowwwwwwwn...
« on: October 22, 2021, 11:41:12 pm »
Hello all. Been a while. Was just checking in. Any progress updates on OurMX? Or has it been abandoned?

Also, I seen a post where someone hadn't seen Ghostship in a while. I hope he didnt get vaccine'd. Lots of people dying out there, even in my family. Id stay far away from it. :no:

Offline Camlan04

• Forum Member
  • I love WinMX!
Re: This place has slowed doooowwwwwwwn...
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2021, 04:51:15 pm »
Hey, yea. we haven't seen him. I hope he's doing well to. We haven't met. My name is Cam. New here.. well not so new anymore haha. Nice to meet you. :D

Offline WhiteLightningX

• OurMX Support Group
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2021, 05:35:48 pm »
Nice to meet you too. I was here a few years back and have used WinMX since probably 2000, and had high hopes on creating a new version with slightly more modern features. Sadly, I do not know how to code so I'm of little use here short of finding bugs and making design recommendations lmao. That being said, no one else has responded to me and I am wondering if the project has been abandoned or has had any new updates since 2016. Idk if they are even around here anymore.  :tongue:

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2021, 04:46:52 pm »
it hasn't officially been stated that the ourmx project has been abandoned, but for all intents and purposes it has gone 'stale', its future unknown...
considering how it was built however i think it needs to be started again from scratch with 'cross-platform' forefront in its design as many a mxer uses linux these days..
..ourmx was built in MSVC with windows xp as its primary target..

and ghostship? i don't think it was the vax that got em.. admittedly, i think a heated disagreement between he and i caused him to call it quits (never stopped him before, but, oops?)...  but he has called it quits on all forums it seems, and MSN messenger no longer exists to find him there.. he also always claimed to not have an email address of any kind, so no way of contacting him that way either...
honestly, it would be nice to know if he does indeed still live considering how many in the various chatrooms have gone to visit saint peter..

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Winmxworld.com Strategic Directions  |  This place has slowed doooowwwwwwwn...

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx