gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 11:29:32 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Fake Files  |  aaaabbbbcccc111.mp3
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: aaaabbbbcccc111.mp3  (Read 1890 times)

MinMxFan

aaaabbbbcccc111.mp3
« on: December 05, 2005, 01:03:18 pm »
Hey guys,

Even with the filtering, I get an awful lot of results with this new file at the top of all results. Is this new to you?

aaaabbbbcccc111.mp3

Cheers!

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
aaaabbbbcccc111.mp3
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 09:59:29 pm »
At this time we have just recently become aware of this, as of now the IPs they are using to flood these results are being blocked by using our Block list, so if your using that in your Peerguardian or using the .dll patch your doing your part to block them.

Right now this appears to be some sort of test system in place, its not 'flooding' reults to the primaries such as some of the other methods they use are although, these are definatly fakes, at this time they are using several 'Full Paths' and the only way to filter these would be -aaaabbbbcccc111.

As I said the -user filter is definately the most important to use at this time as its got enough results when it shows up in searches to kill the primaries connetions your networked with..

We are keeping an eye on this and thanks MinMxFan for helping us to watch out for new and unusual tatics ..

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Fake Files  |  aaaabbbbcccc111.mp3

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx