gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 06:35:58 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  ZAP A JAP!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ZAP A JAP!!!  (Read 1388 times)

ENGLISH BY GOD

ZAP A JAP!!!
« on: January 18, 2006, 06:24:58 am »
What's NEEDED is a filter to keep all the f*****' Japanese, who's files you can't read anyway, OUT OF THE GODDAMN WIN MX!  I am so f*****' sick and tired of those b******.  They're WORSE by far than the zero file sharing leeches.  Too damn bad that the ignore list isn't longer.  I boot those f***** in the a****** as often as possible.  It's usually easy to tell 'em by their nicknames, and lack of imagination, but then what can you expect from a country that's been nuked?

Offline TheMacDaddy

• Forum Member
ZAP A JAP!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 09:16:31 am »
English by god

If you are english then i for one am sorry to have to say i am also english and have to say i am from the same country as you is a dissgrace.....

So what if the japanese files are unreadable?????
They connect and help support this network just as much as me , you , and any other user....

They have as much right to use winmx as anyone who seems fit to use it for file sharing or chatting...

You dont like them thats fine but keep your biased crap comments to yourself and dont try to push them on anyone else...
We aint all like you we are here because all are welcome to use winmx not matter what race,creed or colour..

Its people like you that keep this world in the dark ages with your rasist remarks which i and i dare to say many others will agree with are f***ed up.

I would for am calling to see this thread locked ASAP i hope one of the site mods will lock it ?

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
ZAP A JAP!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 10:51:11 am »
I agree Mac , the strange thing here is the IP is not from the UK so I suspect this racist is just here to cause trouble.

Go away or face the law troll, what you are doing is an criminal offence in this country and the one where the server is held and the police do a good job of taking care of people like yourself.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  ZAP A JAP!!!

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx