gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever May 04, 2024, 09:10:17 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Archive  |  New Additions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New Additions  (Read 3913 times)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
New Additions
« on: March 17, 2006, 02:03:49 am »
I have been adding a few new folders to the archive folks to reflect the work of some of the newer programmers trying their hand at making goodies for us all so feel free to take a look at work by Zenar, James and String (restored at his request), along with the latest Winzo and src.

I have many items that are not in the archives sometimes because I cannot find a maker, but I am still gathering many items to add and am working on a database that will help me resolve some of the issues such as what was made and when and hopefully some of the missing items will be restored to their place in my  hall of winmx fame (aka the archive)  :lol:

Cheers to any of the programmers reading this, you guys (and ladies) along with winmx.com have made winmx what it is, without the thousands of extras to keep it fun many folks would have not tried their hands to gather new skills and in some cases do more than they ever though possible, our respect goes out to you all  8)

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
Re: New Additions
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 07:25:50 am »
I found a few more Items from Ranma on the net and have added those to the Archive, you can get the details in the description box under his name  :D

http://sourceforge.net/projects/wpnchatd

Cheers Ranma for your open source work  8)

Ranma42

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 07:26:09 am »
Please notice that wpnchatd is in pre-alpha status. Don't expect it to work. Most commands (for example, ban) aren't implemented yet.
wpn-gaim-prpl instead is already a beta: it works almost fine. I found a bug to fix and a few features to add but I'm not going to continue its development until the official release of gaim 2.0

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2006, 08:58:30 am »
I suspect its a small number of folks who have actually tried the programs out,  but I hoped the public exposure would get more folks interested Ranma  :)

I hope to see the programs progress in the future and look forward to seeing more of your open src,  multi platform work , cheers from us all  8)

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Archive  |  New Additions

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx