gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 07:10:26 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  ABC to offer shows free in online test...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ABC to offer shows free in online test...  (Read 1237 times)

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
ABC to offer shows free in online test...
« on: April 11, 2006, 09:31:54 am »
Just-aired episodes of `Desperate Housewives' and `Lost' will be among programs the network will run as it tries new ways to attract viewers.
From Reuters
April, 11 2006

Walt Disney Co.'s ABC television network will offer some of its most popular shows, such as "Desperate Housewives" and "Lost," free on the Internet in a two-month trial, the company said Monday.

The move was the latest effort by leading U.S. media companies to experiment with the delivery of programs through new technologies and still maintain revenue as viewership for prime-time television schedules slowly erodes.

Full story - http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-disney11apr11,1,5961450.story?coll=la-mininav-business&ctrack=1&cset=true

Fun Guest

Re: ABC to offer shows free in online test...
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 12:16:21 am »
I read about this today in the paper. They are offering the full season of 'Alias' and the current episodes a day late of 'Lost' as well as a few others I can't remember. I believe there are 5 series offered. The only thing I don't like is you still have to watch the commercials, but you can fast forward through the TV show and easily get to the part you want to watch. I think it's great! I have no clue what time 'Lost' comes on, but I like the series. I'm too lazy to look up what time the show comes on TV. Lol.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  ABC to offer shows free in online test...

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.017 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx