gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 27, 2024, 01:35:11 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  Help Chat Room
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Help Chat Room  (Read 1307 times)

Offline Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK

• WANABE WINMX CHAT SERVER HACKER
  • Forum Member
    • The Rebelion
Help Chat Room
« on: June 13, 2006, 12:59:10 am »
On entering the room to request information on C++ compilers i was harrassed by certain admins from this site

with repeated messages wanting to private message me

on pm'ing Josh...

as you can see from the next screenshot there are repeated ping flood's with large packet amount from 2 ip's start from the highlighted entry upwards

all this for suggesting i have a new program that i cannot compile and was interested in finding out about C++ compilers

Then Me_Here implied i was accusing winmxworld of stealing a sourcecode all because i declined the offer of letting someone else compile it for me...stupid idea there, but how do i learn if its taken off me and completed?

The final straw was being banned from the chat room...like i had done something wrong

next time sort the room out its a help room and when users ask for help they dnt expect to be threatened
[ìíÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍ]Íì•íÌí¯`·íI¯ìIÌì í]¡í¯ìIÎ Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK ÎIí¯ì¡[ì íÍIí¯Iì·´¯ìÍì•íÌ[Ìí¯`·íI¯ìIÌìí]

KM

Re: Help Chat Room
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 01:27:42 am »
if you must know, the person who banned you was not one of them, it was me

i don't really care what it was all about, i entered the room to see you in there causing trouble yet again, so banned you... upset about it? tough shit, that is one ban you are not going to get away with evading like all of the other bans you have from various places

perhaps you should look at the huge list of places you have been banned from and take a hint?

thread locked to prevent you causing even more of an annoyance

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  Help Chat Room

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.024 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx