gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever May 04, 2024, 10:35:12 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  VLADD'S CENSORS POSTS...So much for free speech
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: VLADD'S CENSORS POSTS...So much for free speech  (Read 6475 times)

KM

Re: VLADD'S CENSORS POSTS...So much for free speech
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2006, 07:45:52 pm »
what question have you asked? and why do you refuse to read the replies to posts you make?

~¤£ôv뮤Gï®|¤~

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2006, 08:40:59 pm »
took me 30 seconds to connect to MX this morning KM,(better than when FC was still the magic behind MX)  so..was your statement there a lie? or just unfounded facts?

now, if it took me more than 30 seconds when FC was in control, what makes you think that pie isn't better than that?  considering it takes me less time depending on what i have open?  or are you just looking to slander pie more?

I'm curious KM, your block list is updated how often?  and, if PG2 users are using the block list, the only way to have fakes on the network is if YOU are putting them there, or if YOU aren't keeping the block list updated, or am i wrong?
this is one of the questions that never got answered..still waiting KM

and tell the users here how you stated in V44 that you'd deny pie patch users access to your caches..plz..inform the users how your caches AREN'T available for anyone to use, only your dll users...plz..do inform them boy..errr...KM
and this is the 2nd time I've mentioned this..maybe you could respond KM??

KM

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2006, 08:50:51 pm »
there are 2 ways of flooders getting on to the network
1. people (such as for example pie admins) not blocking flooders at all
2. people using a program to block them that doesn't use the latest block list like for example peer guardian, which by default does not block flooders, and if you manually reconfigure it then it is still using outdated lists

btw, what is pie doing to prevent flooding? go on tell us about your block lists and your programs to use those lists to block, please tell us it's not 100% winmxworld doing all of the blocking

if you reply to this thread i expect you to list the things you are doing to prevent flooding

~¤£ôv뮤Gï®|¤~

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2006, 09:23:25 pm »
I'm curious KM, your block list is updated how often?  and, if PG2 users are using the block list, the only way to have fakes on the network is if YOU are putting them there, or if YOU aren't keeping the block list updated, or am i wrong?
this is one of the questions that never got answered..still waiting KM

and tell the users here how you stated in V44 that you'd deny pie patch users access to your caches..plz..inform the users how your caches AREN'T available for anyone to use, only your dll users...plz..do inform them boy..errr...KM
and this is the 2nd time I've mentioned this..maybe you could respond KM??

still waiting KM

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2006, 09:42:09 pm »
So are we young lady.

KM

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2006, 09:43:52 pm »
as you obviously can't read i shall repeat the answer again
i have been working against scam websites ever since i saw the first one... what about you? do you do anything about scam sites? of course you do, you send users to them - thanks for helping to scam users

if you reply to this thread i expect you to list the things you are doing to prevent flooding

now how about you try answering my question? or let me guess you are just going to completely ignore my post and yet again ask the same question i have already answered multiple times?

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2006, 09:50:59 pm »
       How to make money off of WINMX the easy way!

1: Think of a catchy nick name for your self add a number to the end so you look cool.

2: Go to godaddy.com buy a domain name use you new cool nick with the number at the end. Have a forum .

3: Load your new site with GOOGLE scam P2P ad's.Theres MONEY in them there AD's!!

4:Now heres the cool easy part make a host file and call it a patch.
All thats needed here is NOTE PAD It comes with windows .IT'S FREE ;)
Find the IP adresses to KM and Rocks servers . cut and paste this to note pad.

# $Revision: 3.1 $
# $Date: 2006/06/18 01:13:16 $
#
# The hosts file contains information regarding the known hosts on the net-
# work.  For each host a single line should be present with the following
# information:
#
#       Internet address
#       official host name
#       aliases
#
# Items are separated by any number of blanks and/or tab characters.  A
# ``#'' indicates the beginning of a comment; characters up to the end of
# the line are not interpreted by routines which search the file.
#
# Do NOT alter the following entry, it is critical for proper operation
#

127.0.0.1   localhost

# These entries are to fix the defunct winmx.com names that have caused
# this program to stop functioning.

xxx.xxx.xx.xx   www.winmx.com err.winmx.com

Place the IP adresses to the servers you looked up for km and rocks servers Where the xxx.xxx.xx.xx is. Your allmost done.

See you dont even need servers of your own isnt this COOL!

5: Write a how to on replaceing a host file to  Windows/system24/drivers/etc, folder.

6: Think of a catchy name Like COW PIE Patch and there you go.

7: Remember if anyone post on your forum that does not say how much they love you or your patch or how Great it is delete the post.

I cant take credit for comeing up with this idea myself , you need to thank another guy that has a cool nick with a number at the end. Happy bull shitting your new users!
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

~¤£ôv뮤Gï®|¤~

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2006, 10:11:25 pm »
i have been working against scam websites ever since i saw the first one... what about you? do you do anything about scam sites? of course you do, you send users to them - thanks for helping to scam users

i personally don't click on the adverts - most users don't, they really are there for only 1 reason, to download pie patch, pg2, or WinMX- if a users clicks on an advert, that's their choice - something you keep wanting to take away from the user.

beings i like the option of choice i have with pie, i use pg2, with the allow list AND the block list- so, this goes back to my question that you NEVER answered.......
your block list is updated how often?  and, if PG2 users are using the block list, the only way to have fakes on the network is if YOU are putting them there, or if YOU aren't keeping the block list updated, or am i wrong?

now how about you try answering my question? or let me guess you are just going to completely ignore my post and yet again ask the same question i have already answered multiple times to you on msn?

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2006, 10:26:09 pm »
you were asked not to spam V44 with this site's patch, you chose not to abide by V44 rules, you got banned..sorry for YOUR loss

Please provide proof of this allegation, you musnt assume things.

your block list is updated how often?  and, if PG2 users are using the block list, the only way to have fakes on the network is if YOU are putting them there, or if YOU aren't keeping the block list updated, or am i wrong?

now how about you try answering my question? or let me guess you are just going to completely ignore my post and yet again ask the same question i have already answered multiple times to you on msn?

I think you,ll find KM wont asnswer you because an everyone knows here and in the pie team at least KM is not in charge of blocking operations, try asking the right person, you musnt assume that KM runs everything.

KM

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2006, 12:04:34 am »
Are you really claiming to be a complete f**king moron?

As everyone is aware the main block list used by the patches updates every 2 hours, as most people are aware 3.0 updates every 5 minutes

Now will you answer the damn question? or did you already answer it by not actually saying anything at all?

Your next post will start with the words "These are the things I have done to help WinMX:" followed by either a list, or simply blank lines, your choice, followed by "End of list" - however it will start with that (if it starts with anything else, i shall add that to the start of your post with "NOTHING" in the middle)

~¤£ôv뮤Gï®|¤~

« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2006, 02:47:59 am »
These are the things I have done to help WinMX:
NOTHING
End of list

i'll try this one last time KM- please pay attention, if you can, you'll see that you've asked me personally what im doing to protect against fakes -and i've answered

beings i like the option of choice i have with pie, i use pg2, with the allow list AND the block list- updated every 8 hours on my end -so, if pie users and myself are using the block list, the only way to have fakes on the network is if YOU are putting them there, or if YOU aren't keeping the block list updated, or am i wrong?

now how about you try not asking the same question i have already answered multiple times to you on msn?

[edit]list added to the start of the post as promised[/edit]

Offline Neutron

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2006, 03:18:50 am »
The winmxworld blocklist is very accurate, believe it or not. And it sounds like you are leaving the responsibility on KM, so that if the blocklist is outdated, it's his "fault", but there's no one to "blame", because you can't say it's anyone's "fault" if the blocklist is outdated.
The blocklist is there for one thing, to help keeping the flooders off the network. It does block lots of flooders and it does filter lots of fake results (assuming you are running a patch for WinMX).. But anyway, I can't see the pie team has any blocklist, so wether or not the blocklist is outdated, so what? It's not like pie can complain.. I can't see any effort from your side at reducing the fake flooding.
If you are going to blame winmxworld for not keeping the blocklist 100% accurate at all times, then sure I will blame you for keeping your non-existant list 0% accurate. Make your own blocklist, and get it more accurate than the winmxworld one, THEN tell that we did a shit job. Don't do it if you don't have anything better to show us. The blocklist is so accurate that I haven't seen as much as 1 fake file since patch 3.0 alpha was released, other than on my PieMX test machine anyway... If you knew how winmxworld is detecting the flooders, you'd also know why the list is so accurate.
The list is updated continously assuming the one who's in charge of it isn't afk, not every time we feel like it, like you think.

KM

« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2006, 03:45:57 am »
list added to your post as promised, if you have anything to add to that please feel free to mention it, however i doubt even you can make up a lie that big about claiming to help winmx

and btw, are you now trying to claim that those primary users flooding (ie all hosts file users - peer guardian or otherwise, as peer guardian is useless) were put there by me? if so, you are trying to claim i am responsible for your hosts file distribution? where is my FTP access to the website so that i can take over this then - if you want to blame me for a sites contents then at least pick something that is not your fault... of course having just dealt with yet another users who "bought the patch from mxpie.com" I'm in a great mood to listen to your s**t so please continue to post bulls**t

when you have to claim that the only person on all of winmx actually standing up and helping the network is somehow responsible for your lack of doing f**king anything you know it's time to call it quits

~¤£ôv뮤Gï®|¤~

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2006, 04:03:12 am »
the point is KM, im doing my part, being a 'team' player by allowing this forum's block list on my pg2 program.

this is a 'team' effort right KM?  so therefore, one would expect the block list to be very accurate, enough so that all those using pg2 ARE doin all that's needed

so why has my pg2 block list not been updating?  the P2P list updates, but not the block list or the allow list, makes the users wonder

and ty for editing my post, (even tho all the users see that you've outrageously lied) you've just proven that this site is no better than V44, so therefore, quit bitchin and move on already, the users of MX are tired of your lies and bullshit

so KM, i rest my case  NEXT FLAME PLEASE this one's old

any editing done now, everyone knows it not by my doing :D

KM

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2006, 04:12:38 am »
thank you for proving a point, you personally are using old copies of the block list... way more helpful to the network than my getting up to date block lists and direct filtering of fake results to hundreds of thousands of users

perhaps i should as you would say "be more helpful" and stop everyone else on the network blocking and just use an outdated block list on my own winmx? you are of course claiming that running a single primary with an old list is better for the WPN than getting hundreds of thousands of users blocking with up to date lists...

do you want me to continue doing as i am (getting rid of the flooders so that your users are able to connect, as well as filtering for winmxgroup users)

if you actually think that the pie flooders are helpful then answer these 2 questions:
1. if pie and all of their users suddenly vanished, how would winmxgroup users be effected? (except for having fewer chat rooms, and not having pie users launch an attack on them every time they search)
2. if winmxgroup and all of its users suddenly vanished, how would you expect to connect to winmx as a secondary user?

Offline Neutron

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2006, 04:15:56 am »
so why has my pg2 block list not been updating?  the P2P list updates, but not the block list or the allow list, makes the users wonder

So it's KM's fault that PG doesn't update as frequently as the winmxgroup patch? if you have a problem with it, fucking install the winmxgroup patch and get over it... lol

~¤£ôv뮤Gï®|¤~

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2006, 05:22:55 am »
the P2P list updates, but not the block list or the allow list...umm..that's winmxgroup's block list btw

even tho a user can update and update..no updates happen to the block list or the allow list...who's doin what here?  lol

no way in hell will i install KMware..sorry Neutron

he'll fuck everyone using his dll up evenatually, and when he does, pie will be here :D

Offline Scyre

• Forum Member
  • <Insert nothing here.>
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2006, 05:48:22 am »
the point is KM, im doing my part, being a 'team' player by allowing this forum's block list on my pg2 program.

What?! you are being a team player by allowing our list to be used on your computer?!  YOU ARE BEING A TEAM PLAYER BY REAPING THE REWARDS OF THE WINMXGROUP'S HARD WORK? LMAO!

Have you ever considered mental help?

Because a person decides to not spend any time working on a program that was not his creation, he is somehow attacking you and your users? KM IS NOT UNDER ANY OBLIGATION TO SUPPORT PG2... Hell, he isn't under any obligation to even do what he has done to help all of us!

But he does it. Not making a penny, he does it. NOT GETTING A WORD OF THANX FROM SOME UNGRATEFUL USER OF HIS HARD WORK LIKE YOU, HE STILL DOES IT!

So, why don't you just tell him thank you and go find someone else to demand everything from? and sure..."he will fuck everyone using his dll eventually...." like the same crap that has been preached for years now...

Why bother? hell he coulda shut everything down this week, since YOU GUYS failed to keep the users connected, and his peer caches were the only ones operational....He coulda just pulled the plug. So for you to swear up and down he is gonna be the death of the network makes you look really foolish.

All my love,
Scyre
A cat will almost always blink when hit with a hammer.

Offline Valor

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2006, 06:00:58 am »
~¤£ôv뮤Gï®|¤~  Peerguardian updates its own lists and allows you to add custom lists to it if you want. it does not and cannot update your custom lists, do you understand that? You have to do it by going to this address https://www.winmxworld.com/files/block_list.txt saving it in notepad and deleting the old winmxworld list from PG and adding this new one. and you better do it every day because that is how often we update it once, twice or sometimes 6 times a day. That is how often the corporations put new flooders on winmx. If this sounds like too much trouble, the dll patch automatically updates it  :)

bughunter

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2006, 06:06:54 am »
quote for lover girl
he'll f**k everyone using his dll up eventually, and when he does, pie will be here  
and the colour of the sky in your world is ?..............
you wont be here in a few months, and your sadly deluding yourself if you think you will be...........
oh u may have a cache server up if ya lucky since riaa wont be able to connect to the real wpn....they will have no where else to go but to pies server..........good luck with supporting riaas attacks and the fake files...............
any users you do have will only be sad little pie morons all moaning how the big bad km destroyed there world...............
where as the rest of winmx will be enjoying a riaa and fake free network...........
your welcome to come by any time,,,just remember you will need to install the dll to access the real wpn :)
we may even withdraw winmxworlds blocklist as dll patched users have no need for pg2,so there is no need to publically update it......
have a nice day L.G

winmx first

personnal agenders last

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  VLADD'S CENSORS POSTS...So much for free speech

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.025 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx