gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76784 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 14, 2024, 09:54:20 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Something I miss: winmx.com/beta
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Something I miss: winmx.com/beta  (Read 1588 times)

Fun Guest

Something I miss: winmx.com/beta
« on: July 10, 2006, 07:09:48 am »
I miss the section on the winmx.com page that tells you what's going to be added in the next version of winmx. Of course, winmx.exe isn't really going to be updated, but I would like to see a page where I can get excited and be like "wow, I can't wait until the next version of the dll comes out. It's going to have faster search results!" I would actually like to see this for both groups. (who knows what features can be added with a modded hosts file..) I know you don't want to give away things to macrovision, but I'm sure some things are ok. Hey, and maybe the ocasional beta test now and then, but not with silly music embedded in the update bar.  :wink:

Fun Guest

Re: Something I miss: winmx.com/beta
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 07:11:24 am »
Just in case you don't know what I'm talking about...

http://web.archive.org/web/20050205194038/www.winmx.com/beta/beta354.html

KM

Re: Something I miss: winmx.com/beta
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 12:05:04 pm »
i liked the changes for beta 3...

What's new in v3.54 beta 3

* Fixed bug that caused 0 shared file count when secondary connected and entering a channel

such a huge list of bug fixes ;-)

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Something I miss: winmx.com/beta

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.007 seconds with 18 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx