gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 09:43:18 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Any Ideas ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Any Ideas ?  (Read 4240 times)

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
Any Ideas ?
« on: August 02, 2006, 05:00:56 am »
I think most of remember those dark days of Sept last, when the FrontCode Caches went down..

This year I think we should have a HUGE celebration and make up for it..So heres your thread to post ideas of ways to celebrate.  I am thinking we should spend the three days partying this time!

So lets hear em folks .. what shall we do?

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
Re: Any Ideas ?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 05:10:25 am »
Mabye we tell people to stop leeching for those three days. All of us must share everything we have to show how strong the network still is. And how stronger it is becoming each day.

Cheers :P
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

KM

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 09:13:05 am »
I think everyone should get together all the chocolate they can find and give it to whoever it was that made that great patch...

* KM waits with mouth open

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2006, 09:55:45 am »
All and any idea sound good to me, the whole point of the celebration will be to gather publicity for the network and more users to our ranks, thank all those who have kept us on the road and generally have a fun time to show the RIAA/MPAA and friends that you cannot close down a community based network without the will of the community, the more they push, the more we shall push back. 

I have a few ideas for things myself for the site, I hope you all think hard about what you can bring to the party, never forget each of you is an important member of the winmx family and we stand united in the face of adversity.

Logos, pics, poems wallpapers, bot scripts,etc all welcome and a song sung by one of you would be nice, the bigger the idea the more others can help and take part.

Well Folks, this is your chance to shine and make someone smile into the bargain, let the brainstorming commence  :lol:.

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2006, 12:18:14 pm »
What about a Pie vs Winmxgroup charity football match, i dont mind refereeing  ;) 

KM

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2006, 02:10:39 pm »
but football matches only have 2 teams, you couldn't have a 3 team match... (pieA, pieB and winmxgroup)... it just wouldn't work

WOMBAT

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2006, 05:02:21 pm »
Personally My D/Loads Are coming in That Fast I Havn't
Got Much Time To Celebrate ( Can't Keep Up With Them )

But Yu Lot Have A Vodka or Two .....

Maybe A cease fire would be in order

NO mention of KM's Addiction To Chocolate

NO mention of Nobbys fascination with pies

And Definately NO Mention Of  MH's Breasts

Offline Cerebral

• Forum Member
  • use the brain
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2006, 05:46:21 pm »
the whole point of the celebration will be to gather publicity for the network and more users to our ranks

Ok what ghostship said about getting more users on winmx was probably the best idea i heard.  But also we should just party a little and chill. 
I dunno what the plans are yet.  Well anyways my room is be set for just people to chill and relax.  back to the point,  Is there going to be any planning?

If so who is going to do the planning?  it could be just one big party.  Well anyways we should order lots and lots of pizza!  i mean pizza will draw in lots of people.
cause everyone likes pizza.  : :D :D :D :D
open source all the way

KM

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2006, 10:12:57 pm »
And Definately NO Mention Of  MH's Breasts

if there aren't any breasts why would they bother? or did i miss the point? i thought you were trying to get users...

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2006, 01:35:46 am »
I think that we Should open A Party Room up Just for the three days, an i think us opening are slots up an giving all we got is a great idea, i would cetainly go into the room, i may even close my room down an redirect everyone to it, Now that would be one big bash, A great idea, Just i wonder who will fight over bein the host lol, But dont matter
A PARTY ROOM sounds great to me, Keep me informed Ill spread it about to peeps i know if this idea is a hit,
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
  • Thinking about tomorrow...
    • http://www.winmxunlimited.net
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2006, 01:58:52 am »
I think that we should take over every TV channel on earth  and broadcast that WinMX is back and to go to www.winmxgroup.com.  There will be MH's breasts on display and free sticks to poke them with :D

And then we can all turn into those little golden DLL's in the animation   and go protect all the pie users that are being lied to :P

Then lead an army of pie hungry people to break down the pie empire's front gates and make them spill their fillings even if they are cherry pie or lemon :P  or pumpkin yumm.

But yea my real idea is we should have a room and have all that stuff like quick silver said      and we MUST have Me Here's breasts :)    Someone steal all her clothes :P
- Josh

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2006, 02:39:47 am »
I like the party room. As soon as someone says OK I will get working on it. I havent made a room in a while and I would really like to.

Just say GO and I'll do it.

WOMBAT

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2006, 06:27:30 pm »
To get the party started i'd like to send
yu all a birthday card on behalf of "KM"
cause i thinx this is the kind he would send.

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2006, 06:33:15 pm »
:lol:
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2006, 07:32:54 pm »
Okay anything we do yes will require some planning.. all the more reason i am up for any serious ideas..

Quote from: Ghostship
Logos, pics, poems wallpapers, bot scripts, etc all welcome and a song sung by one of you would be nice, the bigger the idea the more others can help and take part.

Quote from: TINY4EVAR
I think that we Should open A Party Room up Just for the three days, an i think us opening are slots up an giving all we got is a great idea

I like these but we need folks to say things like Omega has.. I can do this bit.. I am willing to make up some silly poems.. I am... blah blah..

Something besides 'willing to see MH's breasts' please.. lol

Ok keep em coming and remember folks it dont have to be something like rocket science this is supposed to be fun.. what ever you have lets hear it..

A one year bash could be news worthy to some of the bigger p2p forums *cough slycks* .. if we can organize something that says FU Riaa...

So idea no. 2  how about some logo/mottos for all rooms to use for the day?  Something along the lines of a Topic that all rooms can use?

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2006, 11:43:22 pm »
I have 2 topics but they are kinda corney.

Topic: WinMX is here to stay so RIAA/MPAA can piss off!!!!

or

Topic: WinMX is here to stay, so RIAA/MPAA, GO AWAY!!!!!

KM

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2006, 11:46:59 pm »
I don't understand, what are we celebrating? nothing happened... surely that's the point? they wanted something to happen, but actually nothing happened... so there is nothing worth mentioning, right?

Offline nylly444

• The /root of all evil ;-)
  • WMW Team
    • WinMX World
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2006, 05:00:08 am »
Well, I guess then no chocolate for KM :P
LINUX - Legendary Intelligent Needful Universal Xperienced

KM

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2006, 10:23:12 am »
i can celebrate chocolate...

WOMBAT

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2006, 08:37:56 pm »
SORRY MH

Thats My Fault For Getting Em Started Again

May My Downloads All Hang At 99 %

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Any Ideas ?

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.025 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx