gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 08:09:49 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Chat Servers  |  How do you /kickban Zero File Sharers for 5mins in WCS??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How do you /kickban Zero File Sharers for 5mins in WCS??  (Read 1980 times)

Offline PenMax

• Forum Member
  • What if I make it?
How do you /kickban Zero File Sharers for 5mins in WCS??
« on: August 02, 2006, 11:48:35 am »
How do you /kickban Zero File Sharers for 5mins/#mins in WCS??

I'm using a 'RoboMX206-Metis260' Bot in my 'WCS174' hosted WinMX ChatRoom and I'm trying to institute a kick sequence for Zero/0 Files Sharers/Users.  The problem is I can't get a /kickban for 5/# minutes effect going as only /kick or /ban commands are available in 'WCS174'.  Now I don't want to /ban these Zero File Sharers/Users, not for the first couple of offences anyway.  But when I use my /kick sequence (see code bellow) it works quite well except that they keep coming back in, on the try three times cycle or something except again that it keeps going/repeating beyond three, ad infinitum, as does my /kick sequence ... LOL.

<OnEnter type="script">
<out delay="5000" condition="<" lvalue="%FILES%" rvalue="1">You are sharing ZERO/0 files ... </out>
<out delay="2500" condition="<" lvalue="%FILES%" rvalue="1">This room requires that you share files ... </out>
<out delay="2500" condition="<" lvalue="%FILES%" rvalue="1">You are being kicked until you share files ... </out>
<out delay="2500" condition="<" lvalue="%FILES%" rvalue="1">/kick %RAWNAME%</out>
</OnEnter>

Any help toward a resolution, or even a resolution of some kind, would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
<|Á|>PenM@x<|Á|>

Movie-Music-Merlin<|Á|>_924DFE7C1A29 (FXS)
Movie-Music-Merlin<|Á|>_924DFE7C1A2A (WCS)

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
Re: How do you /kickban Zero File Sharers for 5mins in WCS??
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 03:25:19 pm »
Those will be robomx users, with setting to rejoin (3 attempts by default) they *can* share FAKE files, but.. well there's enough fakes around.. even though robo doesn't flood them.. simplest answer on WCS is to have some admins around & do it manually.

However, both Ouka & RCMS will do what you're after without recourse to a bot, as a function of the server itself, as to doing it with Metis, I'm certain it can be scripted, but I'd have to think long & hard, there are better metis scripters out there than me.
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

KM

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 10:15:02 pm »
doesn't metis let you delay outputs without blocking up other responses? if so surely you could just do a /unban with a 5 minutes delay? (or say 30 seconds if it was just to stop them rejoining straight away)

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 02:35:44 am »
Is this what u r after m8?

Code: [Select]
<OnEnter type="script">
<out delay="5000" condition="<" lvalue="%FILES%" rvalue="1">%NAME% You are sharing ZERO/0 files ... </out>
<out delay="2500">%ROOMNAME% requires that you share files ... </out>
<out delay="2500">You are being kicked until you share files ... </out>
<out delay="2500">/kick %RAWNAME%</out>
</OnEnter>

;)

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 06:05:23 am »
in response to KM "yes" & the original poster, this (untested) *might* work:
by changing the mode to thread, this script will continue without interfering with other commands, without testing, i'm unsure if IT will re trigger till it exits after the first run though.  As stated earlier, i'm not the worlds best metis scripter, & i havn't worked on this (or have need to) as leech blocking is already a function of my chatserver & is unused in my room anyhow.
<OnEnter type="script" mode="thread">
//next line quits the script if files shared, rather than process all lines for all users
<out type="break" condition="3" lvalue="%FILES%" rvalue="0"></out>
<out delay="5000">You are sharing ZERO/0 files ... </out>
<out delay="2500">This room requires that you share files ... </out>
<out delay="2500">/kickban %RAWNAME%</out>
<out delay="300000">/unban %RAWNAME%</out>
</OnEnter>

this is UNTESTED, you *might* have to push %RAWNAME% to a uservar, or store in a file to get it working without other arrivals interfereing
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

Offline PenMax

• Forum Member
  • What if I make it?
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2006, 08:11:06 pm »
Thanx Zeus ... It's neater at least and I've adjusted my coding accordingly as a result, but it doesn't allow a timeframe for the kick.

Thanx Bearded Blunder ... It works! But without  mode="thread" as itz not allowed with <OnEnter>. So what appears in the code box below is what I'm using, subject only to real world testing in as much as a second/different 'incoming' user coming in before '/unban' effects ... it shouldn't be a problem though as I've set the timeframe to just one minute (60000) anyway.  I have tested your-my code with two of my Bots, but this testing was limited because the Bots share the same IP address and the '/kickban' had the 'startling' effect of disabling all Bot responses!!

[PS: I did have an initial concern about the use of '/kickban' because strictly speaking it is not available to WCS 1.7.4 hosting, only '/kick' and '/ban' are. I had done some experimentation using the latter two which identified that using them together, which you have to do, creates bulk hassles. Luckily I chose to give '/kickban' a second chance, in the context which was your code, after of course deleting the 'disallowed' mode="thread", and the code worked just fine, producing the desired 'kick' and 'one-minute-ban' before re-entry is again possible! I suspect the reason '/kickban' is still possible has to do with something facilitating it somewhere in the combination of software I am using i.e. a RoboMX 2.06 with Metis 2.60 (kicking) Bot operating in my ChatRoom hosted by WCS 1.7.4 as viewed in WinMX 3.54 beta 4.]

<config>

/////Zero Files Kick with Time Ban
//////////////////////////////////

<OnEnter type="script">
//next line quits the script if files are shared, rather than process all lines for all users
<out delay="5000">You are sharing ZERO/0 files ... </out>
<out delay="2500">This room requires that you share files ... </out>
<out delay="2500">/kickban %RAWNAME%</out>
<out delay="60000">/unban %RAWNAME%</out>
</OnEnter>

</config>

CHEERS ALL!  :D
<|Á|>PenM@x<|Á|>

Movie-Music-Merlin<|Á|>_924DFE7C1A29 (FXS)
Movie-Music-Merlin<|Á|>_924DFE7C1A2A (WCS)

KM

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2006, 08:16:03 pm »
kickban works fine in WCS, it's actually a copy/paste of the code for /kick with a copy/paste of the code for /ban in the middle of it :-)

Offline Maxe

• WMW Team
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2006, 11:39:01 pm »
You can try something like this. I used the bot self trigger quite often during the onenter phase when I was hosting.
It also has some lines to strip out all the weird chars people put in their names, so it will deal with them no matter what.
Also, same as in your script, if someone else enters during the first three delays, it will kick the wrong person. I've reduced
the first two delays to 100 each. You might have to adjust the 2500 delay as well if it starts kicking to many innocents.
I haven't run this so if it doesn't work "as is" you at least have something else to look at/try.
<OnEnter type="script">
//next line quits the script if files are shared, rather than process all lines for all users

// this section clears up the name so ALL names can be banned.
// as far as I know, works in WCS only.
<out type="push" extdata="len"><operator type="strlen" lvalue=%RAWNAME%/></out>
<out type="push" extdata="len"><operator type="-" lvalue=$len$ rvalue=9/></out>
<out type="push" extdata="kick_name"><operator type="strright" lvalue=%RAWNAME% rvalue=$len$/></out>
// end

<out type="push" extdata="name">%NAME%</out>
<out type="self">.zero_file_kick.</out>
</OnEnter>

<command type="thread">
<in>.zero_file_kick.</in>
<out>$name$, you are sharing ZERO/0 files ... </out>
<out delay="100">This room requires that you share files ... </out>
<out delay="100">$name$, you are being kicked until you share files ... </out>
<out delay="2500">/kickban $kick_name$</out>
<out delay="60000">/unban $kick_name$</out>
</command>

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Chat Servers  |  How do you /kickban Zero File Sharers for 5mins in WCS??

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx