gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 06:16:59 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  A MX users thoughts.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A MX users thoughts.  (Read 4700 times)

(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©

A MX users thoughts.
« on: August 30, 2006, 07:11:50 pm »
I have been having problems connecting now for 4 months. Funny thing is just 2 days ago a friend of mine asked if I could find some ebooks for him, and knowing one of the best places for ebooks, I naturally thought of MX. I went online that day with full intentions of downloading the .dll patch to connect. But then I noticed KM was up to his old tricks again. I have known you for a long time now, KM. Back in the days when you had Freon and Visa release your malware that fuct the MX chat servers up in the first place. I thought to myself "hey people can and do change". I mean hell you were only 14yrs old back then, maybe you have grown up. No more than 5 minutes later I was proven wrong by your actions of redirecting Vladds site and attacking MXPie site with DoS. This is the same kiddy shit we all did back then, the only difference now is we have moved on from the kid shit and you have only gotten better at it thru years of practice. I guess my point of this post is to thank you for preventing me from downloading your malware. The sad thing is if the .dll came from a trusted source (anyone other than KM) I would have installed it long ago, because it does seem to be a superior product. But until that trusted author steps forward I will have to do with soulseek and BT. Metis will be reserved for chatting on MX, but im not sure how long that will be with all this bullshit happening.

KM

Re: A MX users thoughts.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 07:29:42 pm »
if you must know, vladd redirected his own website to that baby place (still hasn't explained why) in response to his being exposed for the lier and scam artist that he is.

the full details are avaliable in various places on the forum, but the short version is:

winmx went down
i have been working to improve it ever since then, including providing a patch that sorts out all of the major problems the network has (flooders being a key one), the entire time vladd has been fighting to allow the RIAA/MPAA to shut down winmx, working on their behalf to remove my blocking from the network so they his RIAA/MPAA masters have n easier time
vladd started charging people for "the costs of running winmx" - currently the costs of keeping winmx running are being payed for by myself, sabre, rock and lep - not vladd, his taking money for something he is not doing annoyed a lot of people and caused him to run away in shame
vladd was so upset about the fact that he has been exposed for the scam artist that he is that he has today placed a $1000 bounty on my head (i seriously wish i was kidding about that one)

in short, i have been working the entire time to do what is best for winmx, vladd has spent his entire time attacking winmx, undermining any attempts to improve it, and his latest stunt was stealing money directly from users claiming it was for something he doesn't even pay for, and now that money is being used for a bounty on my head...

if you have any questions, i would advise asking vladd why he does the crap that he does, and why he doesn't just get the hell off of winmx and allow everyone to get on with doing what needs to be done

(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 07:43:27 pm »
Call me a n00b, but I just want this shit to work, and at this point it doesnt. I even explored the japanesse patch as an option since my last post. But once again it all comes back to trust, and that is void on any option right now. It may be a personal issue I have from previous experiance. But hell I even cringe everytime I update MS. Maybe you should release a .dll under a different name. Just a thought.

KM

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 07:50:52 pm »
if you don't "trust" what has to be the most widely inspected program ever released, you have bigger problems than winmx... lol

you know that there are a lot of people who have gone over every single part of the patch and can verify that there is nothing "suspicious" in it (you know for damn sure if there was they would have posted evidence all over the place rather than just spamming everywhere with "it's bad, click our banner ads instead" then when asked for info refusing to give any)

might also want to ask yourself what possible reason you would have to not trust the person that is the only reason winmx even exists... to be perfectly honest i have given too much time effort and money towards winmx for anyone to try argue anything bad about it... i have put more time money and effort in to keeping winmx alive than everyone else combined (unless i am unaware of anything?) so somehow i doubt my intentions are as vladd (who is a proven scam artist and racketeer who has been quite publicly exposed for the thief that he is) claims...

you might want to read https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=3215.0 if you want some more of "the story"

Faithless_Sniper

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 07:54:14 pm »
(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©  i see your point about what KM was like i got told the same thing a while ago i do not know KM personally but what i do know is that he works his arse of to provide WinMX with a future. If it was not for KM i know i would not be connected and if you want to hold grudges against things he did in the past fine but i think you are the one who as not grown up.

For a while now like KM said Vladd as done  nothing to help WinMX the only thing he as helped with is Traffic to the new Peer Caches. Like KM said he as redirected his own Domain through shame not because of any attacks.

If i was KM i was be very upset by what you said i think you need to know all of the facts before you slander people.

(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2006, 08:22:22 pm »
I was more than willing to look past his previous actions, hence the reason for downloading the .dll, but that was stopped after trying to visit the MXpie and Vladd site and seen that they had been crashed for the last 3 days. And "slander" is not the correct word when KM's actions were a fact. I was in TSC when the whole malware thing was confessed by a friend of mine. I guess my point is, MX has a good future as a chat client, but for an average user we will go elsewhere to download, and that should be your first concern. Not who’s making money off of what. If Vladd is truly a scam artist as you claim, then that will surface soon enough and the community will take care of the problem themselves. KM, you have asked for complete control and power over this community, then you DoS attack sites out of spite, and that cannot be denied. Not the kind of thing that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I am not here to state who is a criminal or who has the best fix. What I am here is to be the voice of reason and a representative of the majority. BTW I spend about $1300 a year on my cable package, so needless to say I have put my money and time up also. If it were not for US, who would you be?

KM

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2006, 09:07:56 pm »
what "whole malware thing"? you mean when they were talking about "facts" that they contradicted themselves about 20 times? seen lots of "facts" from them that simply can not all be true because they contradict - and no "evidence"

the only evidence is of a certain scam, and of vladds actions - those are undeniable and quite clear for all to see

i have to ask you, do you think that putting money on someones head because they exposed your scam is a reasonable thing to do?

Faithless_Sniper

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2006, 09:45:37 pm »
KM and Unique your points have been taken in by me and i still have to agree with KM Vladd as no proof backing up these so called facts. Vladd took his site offline because he was found out and alot of people where telling him their view and he did not like it. If you can show me hard evidence that KM DOS attacked Vladd's Site then i will believe what you are saying to be true untill then i do not.

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2006, 12:52:54 am »
 For years any thing that happens on mx in vladd and his room followers eyes has been becouse of Km. Nushi comes out with a chat client and in it he had code for a poison add on. Rooms start to crash, all of vladd44 say its km's work. Funny thing is many rooms were crashed by vladd and members of his room useing poison nushi. But remember if its bad km did it and if vladd or his room does it its ok.

Km tries to get every user to patch their mx so the poison nushi will not work.Many people do not so he allows poison nushi for down load so people will have to patch their mx alot of people get mad but it worked poison nushi has been a thing of the past. So TY KM . The only people i see mad over this now are the people that cant use poison nushi to crash rooms any more.

Vladd forgets to pay his isp, its kms fault.vladd changes his isp and they fuck up his site and its down a few days . its KM's fault.The pie team gets tired of vladd's actions or lack of ,Gem and Jim ask vladd to leave the team.Vladd gets mad ban's gem and jim and others from room and removes them as admins im sure as soon as vladd or some other vladd44 room member can figure out how , this too will be KM's fault. Now its a DOS on his site?

For months vladd has had scam pay for mx ad's on his site  people ask why , vladds says to help pay for hosting.Any time vladd is asked about how much money he makes he says next to nothing. If this is so , is haveing scam ad's on his site worth loosing creadibility with the users?

Now a donation ad on the pie site comes up for a pay pal account.People are pissed again over vladd asking for money.And yes putting a pay pal donation on mxpie is asking for money no way around it.so people get pissed ,vladd says nothing for close to a week, he is makeing a new patch that will block fake flooding files and he is paying for it out of his pocket. I understand the need for him to come out with a patch becouse he does not have one now , he is dependent on Gem and jim and the other pie team for a working patch and their servers as well as the ones of mxworld.

The mxpie.info site ran by the pie team ran by Gem ,Jim and others has been up all week no pay pal donation link on their page .

Knobby and vladd now want everyone to beleave the vladd44 site has been DOS attacked by guess who? Km Like km is the only other user on mx that does not like the way vladd is doing things.
 His own pie team , well use to be team now he is not a part of it, he was asked to leave must have not liked the way he was doing things as well.

Unique stated: If Vladd is truly a scam artist as you claim, then that will surface soon enough and the community will take care of the problem themselves.

Looks like they had started by asking him to leave the pie team. Its easy to see they dont agree on asking for money you see no ad's for donations on their sites.

One trip to his forum and its easy to see its use is way down , people are not useing it for the mx help site it once was. could these two things be the people takeing care of it?

Its been close to a year that winmx went down and came back and weve been told by vladd and his room and many pie users that km would kill mx . Mx is still here and thanks to km and others for running servers and running the DLL file we have alot less fake files or flooders .

If blocking wasnt best for mx and the users wanting it do you think Vladd would pay for a new patch that blocks? some people are leaders others are followers.
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2006, 02:47:15 am »
I'm not sure if I am not making myself clear, or you guys are just not listening.
I've known Vladd for about 4 years now, have talked to him on the phone a number of times, even had a chance to work with him on a business level with my company. Vladd has had many opportunities to screw me over and make me look bad not only to the MX community but also to my financial partners I deal with on a daily basis. Thankfully he has never screwed me over personally. But I cannot speak for others.
I have also had the opportunity to speak with KM a number of times; some of his close friends are friends of mine also. Unfortunately I have been effected by KM's antics, with the lose of a few friends over nushi poison. I am wanting to connect to MX and I believe KM has a better product, I only wish it was from a trusted source such as Sabre or hell even from LVHC would do at this point.
 I do understand your feelings toward Vladd for asking for donations. But I am more concerned with his willingness to damage his hard earned reputation, and if what you say is true then it seems to be the case. But if all you wanna scream about is him making money off of something he has worked hard on....then your argument is falling on deaf ears. I wouldn’t blame KM, Sabre, Jim, or GEM for the same thing. Nothing in life is free....including MX. Someone somewhere is always paying for your free stuff, either with time or money.
BTW if you think Frontcode wasn’t making money off of MX then you are kidding yourself.

KM

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2006, 04:06:22 am »
you think vladd has put a lot of time and effort in to winmx and pays for the costs of running it?

is that what you actually think?

i advise you to seriously check your facts - i am currently the only person to put substantial time in to it, in making my patch i have put a lot of time and effort in to it - vladd? nothing, one of his followers took a text file sabre wrote in 2 minutes and put it on a site - nothing to do with vladd

perhaps the funding MX part?

currently half of the caches are provided by me, funded by myself, leaving me out of pocket as i have had to fund servers specifically for the task of keeping winmx running... there are also a couple of other caches run by sabre lep and rock, although they do not pay for them as such (they would be paying the same costs without the cache) they are still eventually the ones paying the bill for it

vladd has nothing to do with the stuff he is claiming credit for, this is the same as always - what has he ever actually done? hell he didn't even make his own website I made it (notice all the credits all over it... oh no, i forgot, he removed it to claim credit himself... you'll have to check http://www.archive.org/ for the original credits before he removed them)

vladd is a selfish greedy bastard, no better way to put it - he is charging people for something that other people are paying to keep running, he is charging people for other peoples hard work, he is charging people for things that are nothing to do with him... and where does that money he is stealing from users go? yes it goes towards him putting a price on someones head because they exposed his scams and lies... how nice of your glorious vladd

bughunter

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2006, 05:18:19 am »
ROFL   unique are you really the dumb fuck that your post susgests.............how silly of me of course you are..............
sabre and LVHC are a joke and far from a trusted source as you claim.............but then your just a lieing pie maggot so its expected..............
go crawl back up vladds ass perhaps you could brush his teeth for him.........oh silly of me you already are ya dumb fucktard..............
vladd is a scabbing looser preying on winmx users and you are no better for siding with him...........
so save ya breath and dont post your maggot lies here ,its childs play for km or anyone else to make you look like a lieing sack of shit that you obviously are..............
the only person who has committed resources to saving winmx is km.............not vladd not sabre and differently not those pathetic retards claiming the LVHC  tag...................
and if you havent figured it out yet vladd and pie are finished..............you maggots have nothing to offer but lies...........and thankfully now the winmx community knows al about you lieing maggots...............
no one will visit your pathetic website thats if it can stay up or your maggot rooms and no one will ever download a patch from you liers again...............
and as winmxworld showed we can own your maggot rooms when ever we so choose too..........
do winmx a favour and leave...........the community is sick of your lies deciet and denial.................pie is finished...............
and as the community has voted they want you gone by any means necessary......................

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2006, 05:58:22 am »
...and as the community has voted they want you gone by any means necessary......................

Don't include me in that statement. I'm 100% for the winmxworld patch.. but I object to being lumped into your version of the 'winmx community' as part of your repetitious ravings.

'....any means necessary...'... No wonder KM gets blamed for all that goes wrong in Vladd's world.

... and now I've no doubt just been lumped as 'a maggot lover'.

........sometimes freedom of speech has it's drawbacks.
PEBKAC - Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair

(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2006, 06:24:23 am »
Bughunter,

First off, you are an idiot who has a hard time with a coherent statement. I was lost in your curse/ slang/ maggot references to get anywhere with your post. When you are ready for a serious conversation let me know. Till then you should hang your head in shame for giving the REAL bughunter a bad name. Now with that said, it should be obvious by now I am not siding with anyone, including Vladd. I don’t trust PIE patch for the fact it doesn’t work. Simple enough. I would like to use the .dll but I am having a hard time trusting that source as well. I guess what ive been screaming for the last 5 posts is: Is there anyone trust worthy willing to step up to the plate here? I see MX slipping away while all the chiefs are busy fighting amongst themselves. We have needed a hero for the last year and have yet to find one.

Offline TheMacDaddy

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2006, 08:21:22 am »
Ok Unique
I have used winmx for 4 years now and up untill the close down of frontcode i never gave winmx a second thought
When winmx did close down i did a lot of looking into the history of vladd and km
Both have lets say tainted historys in there past
But when at first the pie patch came out i checked it out and used it
When the .dll came out i looked into this file to and made my mind up to go with this fix instead and used this one
Now i have a fair knowledge of how pc programmes work and i also know how to look at what makes a certain fix work
I have had my issues with vladd and crew in the past as to reguards there fix and its blocking fetures or lack of them
I am the one who made my concerns heard on vladd's site as to the need of blocking and i never once had one of my posts edited or removed due to posting links to other sites for other fixes
So i think of myself as someone who holds a high level of respect for both sites
You are free to ask nobby or vladd about me i dont think either will be able to have a bad word to say about me
I hosted a room for a meeting betwen the two groups a long time ago now and i never entered a war of words with either group
I for one back KM 100% with his fix
I would also do the same for vladd if there fix was upto the levels of KM's (which i still hope in time it might if they get a new patch)
I also know KM's fix is not full of KMware spyware or any other kind of ware

I hope this helps you out a little?
If you have any more questions please ask and i will answer them if i can

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2006, 09:18:24 am »

Knobby and vladd now want everyone to beleave the vladd44 site has been DOS attacked by guess who?

Please show where i have accused KM of the dos attack?

All i have stated is that km voted for action against the mxpie.com site, along with others, an action my i add that not only took out that site, but several other non related sites, some of you seem to think this attack did not take place, i have the emails from my host to prove it. So get your facts straight chuck, if ppl chose to decide for themselves km did it, then go take it up with them, as i havent told anyone km did it, although km is one of the very very few who could, under the specific circumstances.

bughunter

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2006, 12:30:14 pm »
your correct nobby...............but you implied it just as you did in your last post.........
and just to put you correct a ddos is simple to set up and do.............you only need the ip of the target...........
since its a denial of service attack its function is not to actually connect but simply eat up bandwidth...............if it is against a server then its even easier...............the only requirement on the part of the attackers is that they either singulary or combined have enough bandwidth to over whelm the target...............
since you say you have emails from your host i look forward to seeing the packet captures firewall logs trace reports whois reports etc ................ya know hard evidence that km or any other person involved with winmxworld was behind any attack ....................
you may wish to ponder on the actions of yourself and pie over the past year..............you have upset a great many ppl with your behaviour, and its not surprising that some may care to let you know there not happy about it................

KM

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2006, 12:48:46 pm »
Is there anyone trust worthy willing to step up to the plate here?

when frontcode went down, I was the only person willing to step up and do anything about it... there are plenty of people who have shown they can not be trusted and they don't have a clue etc etc, just look at that lot that call themselves "pie" who claim they should be left running winmx... they are the same people who have fought against the blocking, if it were left to them there would never have ben any blocking at all, and without my fast response time getting blocking out to enough primaries there would be no winmx now (even ignoring the fact that if it hadn't been for my fast response time with getting a functional cache online in less than the couple of weeks it took them...)

to be completely honest, the only person that could be trusted as far as I can tell if the person who has repeatedly done what is best for winmx not giving a damn what a bunch of idiots with no clue what they are talking about say

anyone who does what some idiots say and not what actually needs doing can't be trusted - and nobody else at all stood up to do what is needed except for myself, so basically the only person you can claim as trustworthy would have to be myself

do you disagree with that and wish to claim that any of the pie scam artists who have repeatedly lied to users, censor, and basically are the cause for most people leaving winmx... you want to claim they are trustworthy? i wouldn't trust them to look after a goldfish, let alone trusting them with anything winmx related

bughunter

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2006, 03:27:51 pm »
since unique has raised the issue of trust lets have a look at it point by point
pie team
have lied to every pie patched user for the past year............no point denying it they openly admitted it..............
have denied users any information regarding blocking of riaa and there associates
and have decieved them into thinking that no blocking was necessary.............this by the way is what caused the splitt in pie team...........gem jim and sabre flat out refuse to block so presenting a open door to riaa........there assertion that to block is illegal is not only pathetic but simply untrue................
pie team are the only ones seeking to profit from winmx with pay for winmx banner adds and a disgracefull paypal button seeking donations to something they dont supply.............no caches no patch.................have lied in regards to the cause of the donation ,there is no patch being devolped and there are no programmers its just a scam................
have instagated and orchatrasted a litany of lies in regards to both km and winmxworld.................no one not one maggot has ever produced a single piece of evidence to support any of there claims..............as far as pie is concerned your guilty because we say so..............
vladd the so called saviour of winmx has done not one thing for winmx...........instead he and his admins have removed any reference to the only patch that protects both user and network, and any post that points out pies significant short comings so much for free speech.................guess the maggots have much to hide................

km & winmxworld
have supplied the only reliable functioning caches since the crash of winmx.........
have provided the only working patch that blocks both riaa and fakes from this network
provide the only effective and accurate blocklist for winmx its so accurate even the maggots use it..............sub human bobs claim that ips on winmxworlds block list appear on other lists is crap...............neither pg2 or blocktards list is even remotely accurate.....yes we checked...........so anyone using anyuthing other then winmxworlds blocklist is sadly mistaken as to there protection
have and provide the only web site were users get the truth
were anyone including the maggots may post..........they cant say the same................
were users get effective and accurate help..................

and you dare to susgest unique that pie and vladd are trust worthy...............yea right....................
the community has spoken both in there use of the dll and there disgust at pie.................
pie are finished get over it and move on
no one will believe anything coming from pie except pie   no user wil dl any patch from vladd or pie...............they simply have no creditabilty.....................

you may notice i havent included the maggots cache...............simple its to unreliable to include and is only accessed by riaa.............little point in sabre rushing around saying dont share dumbass that wont help as no one but a handfull of maggots and riaa use that cache.................

so its a simple choice as to who represents the better stewards of winmx and guess what its not pie......................

(¯`·.Unique.·´¯)©

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2006, 03:54:34 pm »
Well I thank you people for your time in this matter. Your posts have been helpful in sharing both sides of the story.
As for now, unfortunately, I am going to stick with a chat client till this is sorted out, and the fighting ends. At that point I will choose the best option to fit my needs.
KM, regardless of your negative past, present, and I'm sure future actions, the fact remains that you have helped thousands of users connect, and I thank you for that.
Just from a business point of view, a lot less negative attacks and a lot more positive marketing may prove useful for the future of your project. You may just fuck around and make money on this accidentally. Remember Napster?
Once again I thank you for your time and look forward to speaking with you soon.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  A MX users thoughts.

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx