gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76793 Posts in 13502 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 October 07, 2024, 10:17:54 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  WinMX Connection Issues  |  Dose anyone really believe this is about free speech?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dose anyone really believe this is about free speech?  (Read 1346 times)

Offline Jo Ro0ker

• Forum Member
Dose anyone really believe this is about free speech?
« on: September 06, 2006, 10:20:37 am »
Dose anyone really believe this is about free speech?

Gemini and Jim’s MXPIE team has tried to say chouse not to take sides but asked me to take sides
Love on the Vladd44 MXPIE has also asked me to take sides
WinMx World group is laughing their asses off

From what I can see NO ONE on any team is doing anything to help the users
Do you really believe this is about free speech?

Gemini and Jim’s MXPIE team says a new patch will be out soon
Vladd44 MXPIE team says they are working on a patch that will block flooders
Both are waiting to see the other team to release a new patch first this is all a power play and I’m tired of being a part of it.

You have all taken something good and ruined it

WinMx is seems to be a waste of my time these days.

It’s just a bunch of “he said she said” and “he did it, she did it” and its all bull shit
Its not fun and its not friends, as most of the people I considered my friends have betrayed me.

I will no longer be any part of either group. I ask that my name be removed from all Organization charts.

As I’m sure of that this post may be deleted or altered I am posting not only on the Vladd44, gemini777,mxpie.info/forum/ sites but the WinMX World and CricketMX sites as well.

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
Re: Dose anyone really believe this is about free speech?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 12:29:42 pm »
Do you really believe this is about free speech

Ok then tell us what else we can to to help... I am not back answering or anything... Just a plain question. Tell what is not being done and I guess something will surely come up...

Free speech is being able to say your views without fear of censoring...
I guess that is is applicable to winmx world,
But not so for vladd44.com or mxpie.com..

If free speech is not that, then what is?

Cheers :P
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Offline Mick832

• MX Hosts
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 12:58:00 pm »
Do you really believe this is about free speech

I believe that the "any team" this is in reference to is the 2 Pie teams, and not WinMXWorld.

KM

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 01:17:29 pm »
the post on each forum - in order from free speech at the top and total censorship at the bottom:

winmxworld: https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=3237.0.html (left where it was, unedited, a post asking what you're on about)
cricketmx: http://forums.cricketmx.com/viewtopic.php?t=3265 (a single "i don't care" reply)
vladd44: http://www.vladd44.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=8609 (moved to "cesspool" with a demand that you stop saying bad things about pie and go edit your posts on other forums)
gemini777: as far as i can tell deleted or in a section i can not access
mxpie: as far as i can tell deleted or in a section i can not access (btw you do know we're not meant to know that this exists?)

yes, i am just as amazed that in a ranking like that vladd only managed to get in the middle... although when you look at those below it things get put in to context a little

Offline ..Ñøßߥ..

• Core
  • We all wear masks... metaphorically speaking...
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 01:55:06 pm »
lol km, a truely remarkable peice of work, seemingly based on stupidity, nice work...........

As for a "demand" i simply asked, i even said please, for Jo correct the incorrect info in the posts, nothing more. As for what section, its clearly a personal issue to Jo and Pie, its not Winmx help, or Bit Torrent help, or General p2p, the nearest catagory it fits is Cesspool, hence its there, although i didnt move it, for all i know Jo posted it there.

But nice reporting KM, you ever thought about working for the News of the World?

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  WinMX Connection Issues  |  Dose anyone really believe this is about free speech?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx