gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 06:35:54 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Donate your brain for WinMX
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Donate your brain for WinMX  (Read 1359 times)

KM

Donate your brain for WinMX
« on: September 22, 2006, 07:14:33 pm »
If anyone would like to donate your brain for a few minutes (don't worry you can have it back soon)... I need your help with an idea.

The exact times/dates of things are hard to get as everything was in chaos a year ago, however as close as I can figure:

The 23rd (a year tomorrow) users first started to get reconnected using my first cache (aka the date that one got leaked to users), I already have an idea for how to celebrate that anniversary - don't ask, you'll find out tomorrow afternoon/evening - when I've sobered up from tonight's erm, anniversary party (hey i actually have an excuse this week - i may even force myself to get there early and stay until after kick out time in the name of celebrating winmx)

However, the 27th will be the 1 year anniversary from the date of the first version of my patch being released... I have absolutely no idea what to do for that date. The obvious thing would be "release a new patch"... but i sort of do that when they are ready, plus it wouldn't really be much of a anniversary thing.

so, any ideas for what to do on the 27th?

Offline nylly444

• The /root of all evil ;-)
  • WMW Team
    • WinMX World
Re: Donate your brain for WinMX
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 07:20:15 pm »
I'll be celebrating my B-Day then :P
LINUX - Legendary Intelligent Needful Universal Xperienced

KM

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 07:40:34 pm »
well if you get lots of presents that will make everyone on winmx happy then that would be fine as an anniversary thing

and you're meant to mention your age... 72 right?

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
  • Thinking about tomorrow...
    • http://www.winmxunlimited.net
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2006, 06:33:01 pm »
Get a topic on slyck.com :P
- Josh

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Donate your brain for WinMX

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx