gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 26, 2024, 06:21:20 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Knobby and ome_leo banned
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Knobby and ome_leo banned  (Read 3674 times)

KM

Knobby and ome_leo banned
« on: September 29, 2006, 01:00:07 pm »
After nobby continuing to post rubbish, he has officially been banned from the site.

In addition to this ome_leo has also been banned, not only for his posts disrupting the site, but also due to his actions against the entire winmx community (for example he is one of those responsible for getting winmx peer caches blocked in peer guardian by telling lies to bluetack)

I wanted to ban both of these people, because of their blatent attempts to disrupt winmx and winmxworld, Ghostship however wanted to keep them unbanned for some reason (I think he hit his head?) However me_here agreed with me, and therefore democracy in action those 2 anti-p2p users are banned from winmxworld until further notice.

I would also like to remind both of them that they are both in countries where attempting to gain unauthorized access to computer systems is a criminal offense, so I do not expect to see either of them evading the ban to post here.

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
Re: Knobby and ome_leo banned
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 02:33:50 pm »
Thank God we didn't have to vote. We would have heard about that for years.
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

KM

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 02:39:50 pm »
technically we did ave an executive vote i think ghost called it...

something along the lines of:
<KM> I've banned knobby
<Ghost> what? you can't do that
<KM> Just did
<Ghost> i think we should unban him
<KM> what do you think?
<Me Here> I agree, we should ban him
<Ghost> fine... that ome is getting annoying too
<KM> Indeed, was thinking we could ban him too
<Ghost> no probably best not to
<KM> Well he is attacking all of winmx, as well as attacking winmxworld, and also disrupting, I'm going to ban him...
<Me Here> I agree, we should ban him
<Ghost> I give up... I'm outvoted...
<KM> OK, both banned, I'll post an announcement about it so you can get back to work
(this was during his lunch break)

or something along those lines anyway

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 03:35:24 pm »
I believe you have edited that log .. lol

I am sure i said no self respecting indivdual goes around posting as a guest to get around bans.. *cough* Nobby *cough*

and that anyone that is too stupid to realize they are getting answers to questions and continue to waste everyones time on the site with useless and pointless posts should have better things to do then come here. *cough* Ome_leo *cough*

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 03:39:07 pm »
* passes Me Here something for your cough *   :D

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 04:25:19 pm »
thanks  :wink:

KM

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2006, 04:49:04 pm »
* passes Me Here something for your cough *   :D
is it in vodka form? and can i have some?

btw, quick tip - vodka is good at clearing up most throat problems, it cleared my sore throat a while back (also killed my voice at the same time, a minor side effect), and I am going to give it a try tonight to see if it can clear my cough that my sister so evilly gave me

bughunter

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2006, 11:55:28 pm »
ROFL..................best news ive heard in a long time 2 maggots down only a few to go......................
wat a idiot leo is thinking that reporting winmxworlds caches to bluetac would achieve anything.............idiot no one is using pg2, no need we all have the dll.................as do most of the winmx copmmunity.....................poor sad pathetic little loosers, lost again,pg2 like pie is finished and nothing these two morons can do will ever fix that................
both are clearly anti p2p and anti winmx much like what remains of pie.....................and while on the subject of lies, where is the super patch nobass has been promising for the past nearly two months now..................just another lie in a litenay of lies orchastrated by scammers liers and anti winmx people masqurading as pie.................
not that it matters really if they do come up with a patch,as who do they think is going to download and use it, no one running the dll thats for sure, and no one on winmx, simply because pie is a dirty word associated with lies deciet and scams................and those like leo and nobby are equally as dirty, shame on you both for being associated with lies deciet and scams..............guess some are just too stupid for words.....................

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2006, 01:26:08 pm »
* passes KM the Vodka *

| |
 /   \
|     |
|     |
|___|  \_/

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

KM

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2006, 01:56:36 pm »
it does seem to have cured my cough :-) i better start trying to get coughs every week as an excuse...

bughunter

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2006, 08:36:44 pm »
buys shares in kms local vodka making company..............sits back and watches the $ grow...............

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2006, 08:44:49 pm »
erm.. don't buy his local distiller.. buy shares in the one for cheap imported vodka
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

KM

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2006, 09:10:59 pm »
shares... that means you own part of the company? so that means that technically a certain %age of the product is your property? and that therefore you bought shares so that you could take a share of the product for me? aww, how nice of you, now hand it over

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2006, 01:59:38 am »
And Nobby should of stayed that way, I still am banned from all rooms, on the fact that i am one of the 14 that called for action, i wasnt even a member of this forum or of winmx world when them post where made, so duno where they get all this crap from. One rule for one and 90 million for the other, sick of it, aint willing and wont waste any more time of my life on them, ive lost all interest in the w******. I think you lot have got the patience of saint
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2006, 08:22:09 am »
The word you are looking for Tiny is hypocrites, its when folks tell you something like say to follow a set of rules and then dont follow them themselves.

Nobby knows that to target innocent folks along with the guilty is wrong, he has spoken out of temper, I have always been careful to name any offenders so that not everyone is tarred with the same brush.

Offline Bearded Blunder

• Forum Member
    • Taboo Community Website
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2006, 07:58:46 pm »
* Bearded Blunder simply wonders how much longer we all have to suffer Nobby's hot air & spurious accusations
Blessed is he who expecteth nothing, for he shall not be disappointed.

bughunter

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2006, 07:44:33 am »
there over stayed there welcome as it is.....................
not to mention its laughable that nobby would think we as in winmxworld would promote, recommend there failed connection solution and piss poor blocking...........................
winmxworlds goal besides helping users is to see the total removal of riaa from this network, and those that support them. ( i e pie )..........
so take your failed connection solution and pathetic attempt at blocking away with you nobby no one here would recommend it under any circumstances, let alone promote it.......................
your days are numbered and there isnt a thing you can do about it.............................

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2006, 09:01:27 am »
I agree without a clear statement of blocking we may as well forget this option, it was a good idea but there has not been the will to carry it through fully, merely seeking to protect winmx users should not be a political football and is something that users should expect as standard.

We on winmxworld do not feel anti p2p organisations should be allowed to steal bandwidth and launch denial of service attacks on users, to this end WinMxGroup developed an all encompassing solution, lets either see others do the same or step out of the ring as the users are entitled to the best we can give them.

bughunter

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2006, 11:48:15 am »
exactly......................users deserve the best we can give them........................not some third rate failed solution just because we as in pie have to be different................even if that means assisting riaa to be destructive on this network....................
quiet agree quicks either they step up to the plate and delever a sound solution or get the hell out of the way,and stop this ridiculous situation that is pie..........................

Offline ñòóKýçrÕôK

• my name is nooks, and I approve this message
  • MX Hosts
  • Dream BIG, Live BIGGER!!
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2006, 12:10:07 pm »
I've said it before already and I'll say it again. It's one thing to come around with your hand out looking for help. But at least be polite enough or decent enough not to fire off at will trying to discredit the same people you just asked for help. I f you ask and then recieve help just say thank you and move on. Noone who regs the room this site should have to suffer some ungreatfull peice of crap disrespecting them in any way when the fact is that person would not tolerate it on their own site. I think when that happens it's time for some humble pie. Nobby said it himself. Why should you let someone who obviously doesn't like you come on your site just to discredit you. They should be removed immediately.
When you wake up each morning always try to remember tomorrow is never your option, it's God's. Love like you want to. Live like you aren't afraid. And ALWAYS try to remember that even if it seems personal it's never as important as something you may have forgotten to do today.

WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE - For WinMX help or help on other pc related matters.
WinMXWorld.com Cafe_AE182F4ECAFE - For great chat.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Knobby and ome_leo banned

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.022 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx