gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 06:39:15 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  Sophosaurus
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sophosaurus  (Read 1899 times)

Offline Sophosaurus

• Forum Member
  • <see - i'm the witty comment>
    • Online-Magazin Tagesgespraech.EU
Sophosaurus
« on: September 30, 2006, 04:33:39 pm »
Well, first i have to make a confession due to the fact, that i'm Sophosaurus, which bears the meaning of being Sophosaurus indeed. Ahm... Yes.

I' using this Pseudo for more than six years now whenever or wherever i'm online. There even existed a Site connected as www.Sophosaurus.de which is offline at the moment, where i wrote a mountain of essays on topics as politics, history and rare aspects related.

Chance is, you stumbled on this Pseudo somewhere in the net and as it's rather obvious to see, i prefer to confess that it's me, you stumbled on. There must be some 10K comments in some dozens of forums and there alos are some legends to find, because i tend to do things not everyone would do (i. e. i put up a site in the name of the human race once, defining GWB as a criminal to be sentenced to death by his countries justice and sent it per mail to the state departement and the white house). One's not only making friends this way but as long as i won't end in Guantanamo...

However, not here to talk about politics.

I'm at the age of 45...
[sighing (wait pls i have to dry my kb from this !"§$%&tears)]

I have been a lumberjack, gilling station attendant, salesman, commercial traveller, outside broker, executive consultant, industrial cleaner, database designer, freelancing application developer, it-trainer and i'm pretty sure, i have forgotten the most things i've done.

I'm a addicted to communication i think and i'm online daily for about 20 years now, starting with nerweorx that most people never heard about.

I mess around with hard- and software for more than three decades now and wonder when i will throw them all out the window and stop using such forever.

I'm rather curious and i'm unable to keep things as they are, usually fumbling and investigating until i'm completely exhausted just to restart until i can be sure to see to the ground of any ocean i ever encounter. The higher the mountain... I'm uncurable.

On WinMx i found some of the most intreresting people from all over the world, sometimes talking the whole night thru (isn't it funny to get even political informations from the other side of the world just because you found someone sharing the same fetish?)

Well, i hope this most anarchistic mesh won't ever vanish.
Highly Interested in keeping WinMx alive - that's me.

Updated by Stevi 05/27/2011: Outdated link. Site no longer exists.
still somehow freightened when i shall get inserted

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
Re: Sophosaurus
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 11:50:42 pm »
Hi Sophosaurus

Keeping Winmx alive is what we all want to do  :D
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  Sophosaurus

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx