gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 08:23:28 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Vladd Threatens To Close Winmx Network By Legal Means
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Vladd Threatens To Close Winmx Network By Legal Means  (Read 11665 times)

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
Re: Vladd Threatens To Close Winmx Network By Legal Means
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2006, 05:48:48 pm »
What the hell is this???????
Looks like it finally conked off....
* heaves a sigh of relief

Cheers :P
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2006, 06:06:29 pm »
Sorry to disappoint Sam but thats not his site its spelt with two "d"''s.

Xmas is soon coming folks so lets forget this loser and his plans and have a good one, santa will be online I heard this year and I for one want to hear why I got nothing after I joined vladds forum  :?

Just kidding folks  :wink:  I feel a big party coming on this year and after the success of last years bash I think things can only improve, see you all there !

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2006, 06:55:44 pm »
Sorry to disappoint Sam but thats not his site its spelt with two "d"''s.
Knew I was wrong somewhere.... lol

What the hell is this???????
Looks like it finally conked off....
* heaves a sigh of relief

15 minutes and still it didn't come after three refreshes...
Still glad to say it conked off.... lol
Shall I disable the picture?

It shows a wrong site. Which is my mistake....

Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

ChiefyWiefy

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2006, 07:29:57 pm »
hehehe....anyone need any rooms brought up... i have 4 ouka settings and 1 wcs setting and 1 winmx settings i could use to temp host or host for ya's...LOL!!!!!   (((½ ass serious)))  ... only thing is tho... i aint around much! :)

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2006, 07:32:54 pm »
Nah Sam Leave it hun..

Chiefy I do know someone looking for a cohost.. I'll pm you about it tho.. no sense ruining a perfectly good Vladd bash thread with Happy MXing stuff...lol

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2006, 10:00:25 pm »
 WOW thats 62,288.73 Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger's at Wendy's. I hope his wife Sweetgirl has a good job BTW she is a nice person from what ive seen i feal sorry for her.

Ive been told the drama queen vladd has said goodbye to winmx hes left the network moving on to mess up another p2p program. But we all know he isnt going to go that easy he will proxy and use a nick like hmm not vladd or NotYourDaddy TheCheckIsInThemail im sure nobby can help him out on a nick.

ChiefyWiefy i now have alot of respect for you and sorry you were used by vladd but your not the first sorry to say.I hope no one is stupid enough to host another room with the vladd44 name on it,Anyone that uses that name for a room or stays in it can really be marked as Tool's.

Why is anyone suprised that vladd reads this forum? Its been the only source for good winmx info for over 2 years.And is the home of the only real patch.I bet he uses it as well.

Now winmx may grow and become the strong P2P that it once was it has a great chance now that vladd is a nonfactor. If he really leaves i suggest we mark the day and have a party each year in memory of the day the bigest tool on mx left.

Bug i cant wait for your post on this matter im sure you can put to words much better than i how wonderful this info is youve been spot on about vladd and nobby from the first post youve made .

I close with one thing LET THE SHEEP RUN FREE.
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

KM

« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2006, 10:12:22 pm »
Bug i cant wait for your post on this matter im sure you can put to words much better than i how wonderful this info is youve been spot on about vladd and nobby from the first post youve made .

this is the first anti-vladd thread where you can actually understand every single post, you want to ruin that achievement? lol

we all know what bug would say anyway, something along the lines of "maggot....... vladd maggot....... scamming users maggot maggot........"

BOUT TIME

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2006, 12:08:56 am »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOL ALL I CAN SAY IS ABOUT TIME

Offline White Stripes

• Core
  • Je suis aimé
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2006, 02:00:17 am »
the end is near?

i think you're a little bit behind the times, the end of vladd was a while back - been to his website recently? no, me neither

until v44s website gets cybersquatted and v44 himself disappears from the winmx chats its not over... cos somehow hes still a thorn in everyones side...

...and then theres the .info crew.....

The-Iron-Monkey

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2006, 03:19:46 am »
LMAO   You Ass HOle Vladd and all your ass wipes will finally be gone of the bullshit and your Hipocritical Ass wipe world...  LMAO .... NO MORE  fucking web site  hahahahah  THANK YOU KM ... and ohh yahhh   [Join] : Kayleigh216_40869 [218.212.255.244]    [Join] : pyrodude161_14247 [75.24.210.152]  hahah banned on the spot...  tonite....  LOSER pay your CHildsupport too ....  pethetic little man ...  FInally no more threads  On IRON ....   with one of the best ROoms in WINMX>..     MARRIED or Single & Enjoying Life !!_3F7D75451A22
We got your back WINMX WOrld...  All the way .... hey Vladd...  wanna still pay for my plain fair to show you how life is really like here..    Loser  tosser...     MFO ..

¯`°²º¤']['h뤇RoÑ|¥|ºÑK襤º²°´¯

E

« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2006, 04:07:50 am »
Um.. CW damn man , wtf .. wonderd where youd gone .. interesting reading .

Offline Neutron

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2006, 06:36:26 am »
no sense ruining a perfectly good Vladd bash thread with Happy MXing stuff...lol

lol, good point there. Wouldn't a "bash vladd thread" be a "happy MXing thread" as well? ;)

ChiefyWiefy

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2006, 06:21:34 pm »
ummm... thinks about renaming one of my rooms up already!!!!   :D

belgarion

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2006, 06:23:17 pm »
wtf r u all on about? how can he even think about takin up a court case to claim ownership of winmx and all affiliated sites therein? the court system would say ok we'll allow u to claim it as ur own on the claim of u takin full responsibillity for the illegal p2p program and all fines, jail time, and restitution therein

Offline Neutron

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2006, 06:55:05 pm »
WinMX isn't illegal :)

belgarion

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2006, 09:55:42 pm »
any free peer to peer file share network is illegal (see Napster for reference)

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2006, 11:01:54 pm »
I hate to inform you of this Belgarion, but your completely wrong for more than one reason.

1 ) There is no world wide law that applies to all countries, any judgments based on US law court decisions apply strangely enough to.the US only.

2) The Napster judgement applied to a centralised network where Napster had the power to effect a sytem of filtering of copyrighted content and failed to do so.
Winmx is not a centralised network and there is no central server dealing with file requests, therefore no one can be held liable for any infringement occuring unless they operate the network and encourage illegal activity (Grokster judgement).

3) The network is not owned or run by anyone, we respect the copyright of the program creator and claim no rights to his more than excellent work.

This site encourages the trade of free, share, or open source programs, free, copyright expired or otherwise non copyrighted music sources, and the trading of home produced video content, we also encourage folks to fight for their fair use rights for content they have paid for as we dont agree a world wide monopoly should exist to fund the furtherance of that same monopoly ad infinitum.

Please feel free to show me why you believe peer to peer systems are illegal, references would help.

belgarion

« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2006, 11:13:53 pm »
ya well looks like vladd is trying to change that tryin to claim ownership of MX is he not? make ppl pay him for its use via harming it and sellin patches to fix what he has destroyed (highly believes he is the 1 makin these patches nessecary)

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2006, 01:19:17 am »
Lets not worry about vladd and all the rumours that go around claiming he was the saviour of the network, that just isnt true.

The entire community rallied itself on the shutdown days and those with the skills to do things did them, the result is that we are still here and the network still free, for anyone to claim they made it all happen is ludicrous and false, it was an effort many will never see again in their lifetimes and I and others from this site here are proud to say we took part, the credit for the rescue goes to all those who rallied to the cause when they saw a chance to help, they know who they are and have my eternal respect.

Vladd used his site and rooms to pass information emanating from the tech groups to large numbers of people, this is surely something he is best remembered for, much of what followed on from that point was downhill and never targetted to be of benefit to all users.

He has done much good, and a lot of bad, lets hope he does more good for others now he has left winmx for good.

Offline Camille

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2006, 09:41:38 am »
He wont leave, he will work from behind someone else's back and name, he was the self proclaimed saviour/god of WinMX.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Vladd Threatens To Close Winmx Network By Legal Means

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx