gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 01:55:13 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Vladd Threatens To Close Winmx Network By Legal Means
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Vladd Threatens To Close Winmx Network By Legal Means  (Read 11642 times)

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
Re: Vladd Threatens To Close Winmx Network By Legal Means
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2006, 09:46:17 am »
Well, then atlaeast he'll be alone and shouting himself hoarse at thin air...
That's as good as he has left.
Like Ghostship says, best all of us ignore him... That way, we can't be bothered by him.

Cheers :P
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2006, 11:09:22 am »
Line from a show I saw once befitting this thread..

"Awwww, dont go away mad.  But do go away!"

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2006, 04:50:00 pm »
lol
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Offline Neutron

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2006, 07:29:11 pm »
Wow, finally, good news for WinMX..
Vladd is finally leaving, maybe he understands that MX isn't the right place for him to make money. Have a look at this:

http://cranialsoup.blogspot.com/2006/11/sad-end-of-era.html

Yes, it's been a long time. Vladd, you used to be a good guy and a well respected person in the WinMX community, I will give you that. But ever since the resurrection of WinMX, you've turned away from the community and shown us your bad sides. You accepted donations from others work, split the community and many friends from each other, and why? All this over a patch?
What did you want to achieve when you first started to deny the WMG patch? Why couldn't you cooperate with the rest of the community and make the resurrection of MX a simple task? I guess those questions will never be answered. I am happy to see you go now, vladd. Now we can finally clean up your mess and return MX into the united community that it once was.
You abused your position in the community, you tried to turn your followers against us, claiming we were "the bad" guys. After all, it only proved one thing, you were the bad guy. Accept it or not, I don't care, it's just the truth.

another winmx user

« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2006, 06:48:03 am »
vladds rooms are back up has he left or come back

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2006, 08:43:18 am »
I believe the rooms are not hosted by vladd and havent been for over a year, its not importants what a rooms name is, the most important thing is for those user who meet there as friends to be able to do so, thats what makes this community strong, friendship.

another winmx user

« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2006, 06:12:22 pm »
i think you misunderstand me sir i was only trying to stay up on current events keeping track of whats going on as a concerned winmx user. it was not making sense that ppl said he was gone and rooms had gone as well then they came back i thought maybe this got worked out which would be in the best intrest of winmx

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2006, 06:37:08 pm »
Mx user, I am glad you didnt take offence there as none was implied , I just wished all to know that whether the rooms are there or not they serve as a meeting place for many users regardless of the name over the door, I,m not sure who the current host is but vladd is not the one hosting them and I,m sure they will be around for a while yet.

Thanks for the courteous reply by the way  8)

ChiefyWiefy

« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2006, 08:22:24 am »
My comment about me closing my vladd44 room i had open for over a year should not have meant anything to anyone.....we all know when a room closes someone else will eventually pick it back up and reopen the same room...such was the case with the vladd rooms i was hosting...FOR OVER A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!  :)     (((gee...did i sound bitter??)))

Captain Canada420

« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2006, 02:37:09 am »
Don't really know this Vladd character too much so I'm not really alarmed by it.. Doesn't appear he can fight all of us though. It's possible that he has more money then that one person but technically if we all are on one side of this bullshit then WE as a group have more money then Vladd if needed.

Having said that trying to be careful of what I say but if it does happen that winmx shuts down the downloading songs is it possible to keep the chatrooms still going?

KM

« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2006, 04:53:26 am »
what has money got to do with anything?

the various music industry groups have money, they don't just walk in to court and say "we have money, therefore we win, case closed", no, they go in and shown up for the bastards that they are and leave with a stern warning from the judge telling them to stop trying to harass people

it costs a lot of money to try and take someone to court, the only person paying it is the person making the stupid cases, and after several attempts they then typically end up in deep trouble for wasting the courts time

i welcome vladd wasting all of his money on getting himself arrested for obstruction of justice - not sure how he expects that doing so will cost anyone else a single penny though

however we all know he's just as full of shit as the various industry groups who make threats to try and blackmail someone knowing full well they are talking out of their arses

hoffmeister

« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2007, 09:57:13 am »
vladd seems to refer to KM as some stupid child that should be grounded.

seems to me the real child is the one that is more or less saying "your getting better than me and i dont like it its not fair im going to close you down so that i can be king of the playground"

my message to vladd is "GET A LIFE"

stfu_

« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2007, 11:27:10 pm »
Holy s**t, you guys are ignorant as f**k.

You think a court of law is going to approve of your DDoS attacks, and toss everything out?

Last I heard, denying someone else the ability to host a website by using DDoS attacks against them was against the law.  Try to DDoS eBay if you think it's legal, you dumb bitches.

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2007, 12:15:48 am »
Ignorant is saying someone is being attacked and yet not ever being able to see any evidence of attacks, you seem the trusting sort of person we see often Stfu, fully trusting lies and gossip as fact right up until some strange guy says turn around I dropped a quarter..

Please provide some sort of evidence of your claims, otherwise I shall label you as an idiot along with the others that claim things that turn out to be lies designed to grab traffic for pay winmx sites like the sort you obviously want users here to visit.

Well go ahead and back your words, I got all week  :lol: :P :lol:

Offline ]-[êll.Ôñ.ËÀR'][']-[.

• WMW Volunteer
  • Its hard being me...but i do it just great.
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2007, 12:20:21 am »
bolt the doors the window lickers have found there way here  :lol:

Offline Cerebral

• Forum Member
  • use the brain
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2007, 01:05:40 am »
hmmm now to get sabre offline for good?

"The Doctor Is In,  And I Recommend Amputation"
open source all the way

8YearUser

« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2007, 01:21:24 am »
It seems to me that everyone who posts on this site likes mx. I am sure that is something that we can all agree on. Most of us older mx

users remember when the site went down and it split the users. Most went to pie at first and I was one of them. The pie patch was a

way that I could get connected and I thought great mx is workin again. Well come to find out that patch is allowing people to come on

this network and flood with fake files. Why does that matter you may ask, well people get tired of the b.s. and leave. The FACT is that

the WMG (KM's) patch works great and provides a stable network for all the users, which doesnt allow flooding. And for that I ,and

many mx users thank him. Personally I dont see how some of you guys can support a guy who wants to close the network down. ALL

of you who complain (atleast most of you) have been here a long time, and apparently you guys like it here. AGAIN WHY SUPPORT A

GUY WHO WANTS TO CLOSE IT, OR WHO WANTS TO PROFIT OFF OF A SITE THAT HE DID NOT BUILD. Come on guys. This is a

nobrainer for me. You guys are turning this into a damn soap opera. One thing that will never change is we cant all get along, but one

thing that should be constant is that we should all work together to make this network better. Alll this bickering gets very old. ok last

time i am going to say this and i am outta here, just look at the facts, vladd wants this site shut down and/or he wants to profit from it.

I am sure that is something all of us with half a brain can agree upon. And any person who feels that way deserves the ddos attacks, if

they are even real. It could just be more drama someone has created to drive a wedge within our community. Anyhow those are my

thoughts take em or leave em.

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2007, 08:37:35 am »
The only reason pie are making up terror stories again with talk of fake attacks is because they know this site and winmxgroup are blocked in PG2 , along with the Peer Caches, this then is a simple move by them to force users back to mxpie, there are no attacks and no evidence of attacks has been presented, what is known is certain pie members have friends at Blutak, ( who I can quote as admitting they "do not need to know how the winmx network works" to add folks to their blocklists ) you folks can make up your mind who you trust here, those who sponsor network flooding and damage or folks who try to defend the nework and its users, the choice has never been simpler, those for the continued survival of the winmx network or those against it.

Offline Max™

• MX Hosts
  • If Im Not Back later... Wait Longer
    • Maxtech
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2007, 01:08:02 pm »
I agree with you Ghost Ship,
i would rather stay with WinMXWorld & WinMXGroup and have a free and fun network,

i will not be bullied or dictated to by someone that will hold you to ransom, "pay up or we disconnect your WinMX" as well as get blocked trying to use WinMX and if you do manage to connect you have millions of fake floods filling your search's

i know what i will be choosing, and im sure thousands of other WinMX users feel the same way.

Try Connecting, the attacks may let you  https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Offline J a M e S

• Forum Member
  • www.lovehosts.com
    • Great Web Hosting
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2007, 09:01:50 pm »
damn... to much to read as i'm drunk.. but vladd is insanely mental o.o
Learn From Yesterday, Live For Today, Hope For Tomorow!
www.lovehosts.com

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMx World News  |  Vladd Threatens To Close Winmx Network By Legal Means

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx