gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 26, 2024, 07:00:40 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  having my roomnames stolen and used as redirect rooms
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: having my roomnames stolen and used as redirect rooms  (Read 1469 times)

santa

having my roomnames stolen and used as redirect rooms
« on: December 22, 2006, 12:13:48 am »
seems somebody out there thinks that its fair to use other peoples roomnames to help themselves along ,.i have 1 room up with these names,Sex,Mµ$î¢,Whå†èvè® and  Sex @ †hè $îñglè$ hîd躵† ,now there is 3 ,.so i have 2 start again with a new room  and im wondering if they will do it again if they not shut down

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
  • Thinking about tomorrow...
    • http://www.winmxunlimited.net
Re: having my roomnames stolen and used as redirect rooms
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 01:26:54 am »
WinMX is a decentralized network. So no one can control who hosts what. And anyways, everyone has the right to choose any channel name they want. So the best thing to do is just ignore it.
- Josh

Offline ]-[êll.Ôñ.ËÀR'][']-[.

• WMW Volunteer
  • Its hard being me...but i do it just great.
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 01:34:19 am »
lame as it is of ppl to do it theres not a lot you can do. well there is but not thats legal lol  i wouldnt worry about it m8 its just some lamer buggering about n there soon get bored  of it, becides the users and regs will soon no what room is the real one. i checked it out and whoever it is must be pissed at you or something cuz there directing ppl to gay chat...... friendly bunch in there though :P

Offline SamSeeSam

• Forum Member
  • The Sky will never Fall on our heads
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 04:50:29 am »
But do warn everyone in the rooms about it :P (something you must have already done)
But still.
They won't keep doing it for a long time though. So no problems in the long term.

Cheers :P
Reconnect to winmx with the blocking patch :)
Patch link :
 https://patch.winmxconex.com/

Spread the word now :)

Offline ]-[êll.Ôñ.ËÀR'][']-[.

• WMW Volunteer
  • Its hard being me...but i do it just great.
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2006, 04:47:30 am »
 get it sorted santa whoever you are because this is getting ridicously childish now your roomname being spammed by the lil maggot concerned .....putting up rooms of your own with insults to the idiot just adds fuel to the fire & will only end up with others taking matters into there own hands in the long run....take some of the advice from above and ignore the idiot & run your room in a civilised way he is a serial looser anyway & will come unstuck in the end...gain the upper hand by ignoring the lamer no one cares about what he has to say anyway

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2006, 10:13:56 am »
Well suppose its been awhile since a room argument spilled onto here, this last one of 2006, ya claim to fame hay lmao. Sort it out and stop bickering. Keep ya room open santa and ignore whoever it is that ya pissed off. like others have said it wont be long before they get bored and close it, ive had a few peeps clone my rooms at diffrent points its just jealousy that your doing well and thier room is shit, at the end of the day if they put as much effort into their own room as they do getting you flustered they would have a succesfull room also.

So my tip of the day is ignore them, Warn you members, Bar the idiot out of your room and dont speak to him again. If your room has faithfull members they will pick out your room out of the list easily as they would not park in a idiots room.
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  having my roomnames stolen and used as redirect rooms

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx