gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 12:16:03 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Technical  |  WinMX Client  |  Help with commands in Open napster
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Help with commands in Open napster  (Read 1792 times)

Sirena

Help with commands in Open napster
« on: September 22, 2005, 08:11:39 pm »
Hello we started a room in opennapster in case 2p2 doesnt exist any longer. But now we can't get the commands to work is it possible in opennapster to get admins en also that you can kick people who you don;t want in your room. I have looked every where but can't find anything please can anyone help ??

Sirena

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2005, 08:28:45 pm »
I guess nobody knows the answer

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2005, 02:28:57 pm »
Sorry Sirena I will look into this for you but as you have guessed i have so many posts to read and check right now that I havent had time  :(

I apologise on our behalf for the delay and hope to get the information you need to you later today , thanks for your patience.

[EDIT] Ok I made a nice pic for you showing the commands you can use in the Server Messages window. You can see this by right clicking on the server net  your on in the list   :)

I hope that helps you  :)

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Technical  |  WinMX Client  |  Help with commands in Open napster

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.025 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx