gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76784 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 September 08, 2024, 01:12:48 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  WinMX Free
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WinMX Free  (Read 1494 times)

Gus Morrison

WinMX Free
« on: January 23, 2007, 02:42:02 pm »
Were can a person download free WinMX everyplace a person tries.They want to charge you .This to my Knoledge all the years I have been a member there was no charge .I have been sharing over 3000 files now I still have 1500 hundred would like a friend to be able to do this but everytime they try they are asked to pay.Thank Yoy please give me a reply.Greatest program ever.Gus Morrison.MY download number is 577.

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
Re: WinMX Free
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 02:53:13 pm »
Hey Gus,

WinMX is and always will be free.. but as with many things the scam sites pray on users that dont know this

You can download it  here for free:

https://www.winmxgroup.com/

Im not sure what you mean by your Download number I sure hope you or no one you know has ever paid for WinMX...

Offline Victim

• Forum Member
    • Winmx 4 Eva
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 04:37:03 pm »
Winmx has been a free p2p program since it was made. When winmx was shutdown by RIAA, scam sites decided to make people pay for it. I know a few people who have payed for winmx. You can get winmx and the patch from here for free. Never pay for it.

Gus Morrison

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 06:48:08 pm »
Right I have been a member since WinMX started have gone through all trials and troubles never any problem .But how does a new person much music hits everyone with char
ge it is new people that are getting nailed go to the webb pages .Thank you I no NO nO IT IS FREE BUT WERE can you find it and get it.Thank You .Gus

Offline p2p rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 07:16:52 pm »
Go to https://www.winmxgroup.com/ an download WinMX  bundled with the winmxgroup patch to reconnect to WinMX.

Updated by Stevi 05/27/2011: Updated link.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  WinMX Free

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.008 seconds with 20 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx