gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 06:34:56 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Chat Issues  |  chat room override
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: chat room override  (Read 3647 times)

fmacmurry

chat room override
« on: May 05, 2005, 02:58:23 pm »
:D i was banned from a chat room cause i would not cyber with someone is there a way to get back in the room

KM

chat room override
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2005, 03:14:04 pm »
doesn't sound like the sort of room you'd want to go in to if they want you to "cyber" with them and you dont want to... pick one of the other 2000 rooms that you would like better :-D

Darkness

chat room override
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 06:06:40 pm »
No.. you can't override the ban... m8... impossible... in till the time is up! thats all... and it depends on how long you are banned for to.. :?  lol... and remeber there are over 2000+ rooms on WinMx

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
chat room override
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2005, 12:35:30 pm »
Luckily things are not always as you may think, most folks with ADSL or 56k have dynamically allocated IP, which means that you need only reboot your machine and it will change your IP.
Also changing your name will often defeat some of the older ban systems.

All that aside, I personally would not go to a room that I,m not comfortable with and your obviously not happy with the folks you encountered there.
Find a good room and stick to it like glue  :)

Karet

chat room override
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 12:24:17 pm »
Why would you want to go back to a room that has BANNED you?!

Never would I want to go there again but thats just me.  There are plenty of VERY friendly rooms out there.  Find one and do as GhostShip said, "Stick to it like glue!"

What types of rooms aree you interested in?  Maybe we can give you some friendly oriented rooms! :D

NewB

Re: chat room override
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2005, 04:16:46 pm »
Quote from: fmacmurry
:D i was banned from a chat room cause i would not cyber with someone is there a way to get back in the room

If it is a small clique room or this was done by the host, forget about it.  Find a better place.

If it is a large room and you get along with some/most of the others, talk to other 'admins' or the room host.  A large social room should not be treated like one person's evil kingdom.  This bad apple should be tossed out for abusing room administration powers.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Chat Issues  |  chat room override

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx