gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 01:57:38 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  New and fun wonderful adventures for 2007 from winmxunlimited.net!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New and fun wonderful adventures for 2007 from winmxunlimited.net!  (Read 1115 times)

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
  • Thinking about tomorrow...
    • http://www.winmxunlimited.net
Just wanting to let everyone know, this year will bring more wonderful and useful programs to WinMX users everywhere! New ideas for programs will also be accepted, because Iam hoping to make this year the most successful year for WinMXUnlimited ever! :-)

I'M planning to release an update to Southern lights that will make it compatible with even more media players, release a new room filler that doesn't depend on any websites or java applets or anything, and remove the limit of 50 users from room filler. Add a lot of features to the already released wcs configuration editor, maybe integrating it with the wcs config editor so users can edit their config remotely even easier as if they were editing it from their own computer. And also, maybe bring back room finder from the dead :-)

We will just have to wait and see.

Thank you Quicksilver And Me Here for always giving me your support. It gives me the courage and the willpower to go on :-)
- Josh

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: New and fun wonderful adventures for 2007 from winmxunlimited.net!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 06:33:24 pm »
While we dont always see eye to eye Josh on some matters your programs are exactly what they should be, entertaining and varied and I,m happy to see your new releases as are most of the users of your programs.

We thank you for the time, hard work and effort , keep it up  8)

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  New and fun wonderful adventures for 2007 from winmxunlimited.net!

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx