gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 16, 2024, 04:59:21 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Other Software  |  Room Filler 2.0 (Official Sneak Preview)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Room Filler 2.0 (Official Sneak Preview)  (Read 3852 times)

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
  • Thinking about tomorrow...
    • http://www.winmxunlimited.net
Room Filler 2.0 (Official Sneak Preview)
« on: April 06, 2007, 04:06:24 am »
Well here is the official sneak preview of room filler 2.0

It is a total rewrite of the program. Still in VB6 (makes it easier for people to use since not everyone has .net 2.0). It no longer uses nushis active x control so that will eliminate 99% of the problems everyone was having.

Feature List:
+ Join up to 1000 (Basically unlimited) fake users
+ You can now use color codes in names (active x control didn't allow it)
+ A visual manager of the fake users names, files, and speed
+ Ability to edit fake users that are already joined and rename them and change file count and speed
+ Super fast joining
+ No website dependencies (Winmxunlimited.net being down would cause old room filler to not work)
+ send text through all the fake users at once.

+ much more i will inform you of soon.

Here is a screen shot.

IF you have any suggestions or questions please comment  or ask :-)
- Josh

Offline James420

• Forum Member
Re: Room Filler 2.0 (Official Sneak Preview)
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 04:23:39 am »
And to think...all this wouldn't have been possible if you didn't trick Zenar into letting you see his work so you could steal stuff from it after decompiling it. Bet you'd lose your mind if your computer didn't have copy and paste.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 11:38:43 am »
Can I suggest you stick to talking about things you know about James.
If Zenar has shared some of his work with Josh there would be no need to do any decompiling would there  :roll:

I think its clear from the amount of programs Josh has released that he is not just cutting and pasting, of course feel free to release some programs of your own as its so easy.

Most coders will build up their knowledge over time and will read many source codes and tech notes before making their own releases and Zenar has mentioned he would help Josh with some of the WPN protocol items using VB, thats called progress, Josh has been building programs for a while and having others share information is good for both programmers and end users in terms of quality, as well as expanding the talent pool for our community, please keep this in mind before uttering any more unecessary comments

KM

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 12:35:54 pm »
I think its clear from the amount of programs Josh has released that he is not just cutting and pasting, of course feel free to release some programs of your own as its so easy.

actually as far as i'm aware it's pretty much all copy/pasted from other peoples programs... did you see his "tutorial" for how to write a program to send to winmx? or a copy/paste of the LTM source as it's more commonly known... yes, a tutorial saying you make programs by copy/pasting from other peoples work...

Offline Zénar

• Forum Member
  • Born again christian since 2010!
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 01:26:44 pm »
I like to be original and then, I don't copy other works because it's just too stupid. It's better to use your own skills to do what you want. I'm more satisfied with that.

And for other topics here, I just don't want to respond.
[John 14:6] Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."
[Jean 14:6] Jésus lui dit: Je suis le chemin, la vérité, et la vie. Nul ne vient au Père que par moi.

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 02:55:32 pm »
i myself can honestly say that the only code i g6t from zenar are the api calls to mxsock.  we can also compare code and i have no doubt that they will be completely different   i even remember showing zenar my join packet amd he himself said it was totally differenT     also you sure you arent bi polar james cuz u sure are gooD at pretending to befriends then posting rude comments.
- Josh

Offline Zénar

• Forum Member
  • Born again christian since 2010!
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 06:03:07 pm »
Yeah the join packet is different than mine...
[John 14:6] Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."
[Jean 14:6] Jésus lui dit: Je suis le chemin, la vérité, et la vie. Nul ne vient au Père que par moi.

Offline J a M e S

• Forum Member
  • www.lovehosts.com
    • Great Web Hosting
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2007, 07:37:35 pm »
haha, the send message seems kinda kool, tho 1000 users sayin it at once might kinda.. uhm.. lag the room abit.
Learn From Yesterday, Live For Today, Hope For Tomorow!
www.lovehosts.com

Offline James420

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2007, 07:39:55 pm »
Zenar didn't really share his work with Josh...Josh tricked him into letting him see his beta server. But Zenar didn't know that .net programs could be decompiled. Now that seems pretty damn dirty to me, wouldn't be so bad if he just asked nicely or something. But to pull some shit like that...just makes it even harder for Josh to earn the respect of others.

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2007, 08:48:14 pm »
1000 messages at once, does this only join the room the chat server is on or does it conect to any room?
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

Offline J a M e S

• Forum Member
  • www.lovehosts.com
    • Great Web Hosting
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2007, 09:05:36 pm »
ovy, the host only
Learn From Yesterday, Live For Today, Hope For Tomorow!
www.lovehosts.com

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2007, 09:49:00 pm »
Sorry, but i had to type that message out with my cell phone lol.  And I did not intentionally trick zenar into giving it away, I was showing him that .net programs can be compiled, i didn't do it for my own personal use. I even remember informing him that that was what i going to do before he sent it.

And i don't think people are going to join 1000 anyways, wcs supports up to 600.  Not sure about other servers since I don't use them.
- Josh

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Third Party Stuff  |  Other Software  |  Room Filler 2.0 (Official Sneak Preview)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.022 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx