gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 03:10:38 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  A new fastascii
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A new fastascii  (Read 5020 times)

dark elven

Re: A new fastascii
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2007, 04:59:11 pm »
god i need to use spell chaeck more often  this keyboard sticks too much and miss typo

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2007, 06:28:44 pm »
Dark can I suggest you quit while your ahead ?

Not only have you caused upset to Zenar with your unecessary comments, your now in danger of causing the rest of us the same, this is a shame as you yourself have done some great art for folks  :o

On the point of the worthless legal threat, can I make clear to you that by posting your art here you gave permission for it to be free to all users of it, I would prefer you left matters as they are but I can guaranteee that you will need a lawyer before anything is removed from this site.

https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=2984.0.html

Ok lately alot of ppl been asking me for pics for their bots and MOTDs in FX and WCS format so I decided with help from Me Here and Ghostship to post these pics to share with everyone with a simple fast way of editing them and a small fast instuction on how to do them

This comment is your permission to all and sundry to share your pictures, any lawyer will confirm we and the users have your permission to share these.

Now thats the legal matters dealt with whats the real problem Dark, surely your not upset that the new FastASCI program is not exactly to your liking ?
If this is the case can I ask you to first think about the fact its a beta and secondly no one will be forced to upgrade, there is nothing to warrant your outburts of anger on this forum.

We have been here for yourself and others for some time now and its distressing for all of us when personal issues spreads over into the sites normal operation, with this in mind can I ask you not to post without thinking about the ramifications of what your saying as otherwise I shall be forced to take action to prevent you abusing ourselves and your own good name, this is not my wish so please take serious notice of this request, I can be reached by PM here anytime you feel you need someone to bounce things around with, please make use of that facility before posting in anger.

dark elven lord

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2007, 06:57:14 pm »
my lawyer informed me this fternoon i hav every right to ask for them to be removed i gavce prmission .. and now removig it in his words..alot is bothering me... you have no idea what i been goin though for th las few months ...and not only on here and winmx some dy you wanna talk to me add emto your msn and ask me  instead of here

i hold nothing againt you or me here...

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2007, 07:10:32 pm »
I can't begin to explain how disappointed I am in you Dark.  We all have issues outside of this place and yours are no different and you don't deserve to be allowed to be rude when ever the mood strikes you to others on this site.  We have, wait.. no I have given you all the help a person can, and all the chances there are to keep your personal anger and grief out of the public arena and away from this site.

This isn't the first time Ive seen 'threats' from you about things and I'm finished with you. 
Consider this your last warning you are banned and if you continue to change your IP to access this site and post on it harassing others here, you're ISP will be notified of your illegal actions your taking by doing so.

If you don't want to share your new art anymore that's your choice, you have put the art you have posted on this site in the public domain and you will need that lawyer if you want it removed from here.  I personally think your being ridiculous and childish and am as stated above.. done with you and your tantrums.

I would also like to add my sincere appologies to Zenar for this and ask that if you dont mind reposting your Announcement in a new topic so that We can have folks view it and add any useful helpful comments they would like without tarnishing it with this BS from one unstale user.

Offline Josh

• Forum Member
  • Thinking about tomorrow...
    • http://www.winmxunlimited.net
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2007, 08:14:54 pm »
Jesus, this is worse than when i post things and km starts yappin.  :shock: :shock:
- Josh

Offline Zénar

• Forum Member
  • Born again christian since 2010!
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2007, 08:36:20 pm »
Awwww never though a new FastASCII would do something like that  :P

And Me here, why are you do appologies? You are a great person who are helping everybody and you've done nothing.  :wink:

That's true everybody have their problems but it's not a reason to let everybody know about them. It's just useless.  :?

Now people, you can post comments!  :)
[John 14:6] Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."
[Jean 14:6] Jésus lui dit: Je suis le chemin, la vérité, et la vie. Nul ne vient au Père que par moi.

Offline James420

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2007, 08:45:07 pm »
Wow, gotta love all that annoying online drama. All I have to say is, keep your personal life...well personal. No reason to lash out like this over something that has nothing to do with all that crap.

As for what this topic was really started for...I love the fact that Zenar has started a new Fast ASCII, would have been a lot nicer if he still had his old source and could just improve it. Then we wouldn't have lost so many features. But if I know Zenar as good as I do, he'll have all the nice features back as soon as he can get them there. Along with new ones. Remember guys, it's still in beta. This is the time to give him your IDEAS on what you think would be nice to have as part of the program. As long as it's possible that is. Thanks for the great line of programs Zenar, you never stop amazing me. :D

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2007, 08:54:19 pm »
ok i think we've had enough of this thread and this online SOAP.. lol onto regular business...

Ive moved this and locked it.. anyone wishing to make sensible comments such as James has, can post in the official thread https://forum.winmxworld.com/index.php?topic=4596.msg28182#msg28182

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  A new fastascii

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.022 seconds with 23 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx