gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 26, 2024, 08:12:21 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  Was site broke for abit?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Was site broke for abit?  (Read 1254 times)

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
Was site broke for abit?
« on: April 22, 2007, 04:05:07 pm »
Had problems connecting to site, duno what was up their anyone else had issues????
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

KM

Re: Was site broke for abit?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 09:39:09 pm »
apparently BT users were unable to access winmxworld, winmxgroup, or kingmacro.net... which are all hosted at different places, that would indicate a major issue with BT... aren't you glad you just moved to them? lol

however at about the same time I also got an automatic website failure email, followed by a website fixed email from a monitoring service for winmxworld, although not the other sites, and only from one of the 2 monitoring services...

I assume there was some sort of routing issue causing you to be unable to access it, as for where the issue is... pass, by the time I woke up it was all fine - probably be some small note somewhere about a major disturbance of some major peering site or some such if you wanted to look - the major disturbances always seem to be on sundays as well

however the fact that there was some problem causing you to be unable to communicate with at least a few major ISPs and you only noticed not being able to access this site, i think that says something ;-)

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
Re: Was site broke for abit?
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 02:19:07 pm »
To be honest, i couldnt be bothered checking it out, im affraid my world revoles around winmx and winmxworld, the fact i couldnt conect to the site nearly had me jumping from the highest window lol. everything else can just do what it wants, and yes arent i comfatable wid te thought of moving to BT lol.

At least it beats all the phoning any other isp with a problme and getting please hold while we contact our faults department(ie BT) so just cut out the middle man, No cable here im affraid but anyway, you enjoying taking the piss out of me at the mo, starting to get a complex lol
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  Was site broke for abit?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.017 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx