gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 07:53:28 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Other WinMX Help  |  where are my downloads?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: where are my downloads?  (Read 1066 times)

Offline Angie_B_1955

• Forum Member
where are my downloads?
« on: May 25, 2007, 05:40:24 pm »
I do not know if i am doing this right since i've never used winmx before..i do have a question as to where the completed downloads are stored..i've downloaded a few files but i can't find them :?

Offline nylly444

• The /root of all evil ;-)
  • WMW Team
    • WinMX World
Re: where are my downloads?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 06:25:51 pm »
You can see the files if you go to the transfer screen and click on the button that says "Open Incoming Files Folder"

This path is also shown when you go to settings > File Transfers at the top of the page.
There's also a button to change it to wherever you like and in fact I'd recommend changing it.

If I remember correctly the default is under C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\something.
Since that path is rather long it might give you troubles with very long file names as the character lenght of the path + filename is restricted.

A good path would be c:\downloads for instance - or even better if you have a second drive or partition put it on d:\downloads or wherever you like :-)
LINUX - Legendary Intelligent Needful Universal Xperienced

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX Help  |  Other WinMX Help  |  where are my downloads?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What program is this site about?:
What year is it next year?:
What's the name of the site this forum belongs to?:

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx