gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 03:41:38 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Other Metis scripts  |  Transfer Status & Client On Entry (WCS only)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Transfer Status & Client On Entry (WCS only)  (Read 2733 times)

Offline James420

• Forum Member
Transfer Status & Client On Entry (WCS only)
« on: June 14, 2007, 05:57:08 pm »
This is a little script I made so I could easily glance at the screen and see who's using the 0 of 0 hack. At first I wasn't going to release this, because I figured many people would actually use this method to ban users that use the hack...which I didn't want since I use it and many others do as well. I also added the client because some clients don't report back a transfer status, so I figured that'd make it easy to tell if the transfer status was real or not.

This script is made for WCS 1.8rc3 and was created with Metis 2.8b1m4 but should work just fine on previous versions. All this script does is do stats on the user as they enter and extract the transfer status and client type and then just relay it back to everyone with a /notice. It'll color the transfer status red if they're using the 0 of 0 hack, and leave it yellow if it's a regular status.

I've added a sleep to the OnEnter because WCS does take a while to get the transfer status and client name. You may want to make it wait a little longer, but it's made to display "Unknown" if it doesn't report back anything. You may also want to change it from a notice to something else to make it a bit more private or something. Other then that, this script requires no modifications and should work just fine as long as you have the correct server. If you experience any problems, or have any questions. You know who to ask, here's the script. Have fun. :P

Code: [Select]
<OnEnter type="script">
<out type="sleep" extdata="1500"/>
<out type="push" extdata="STATSALLOW">1</out>
<out>/hidecmd /stats %RAWNAME%</out>
</OnEnter>

<command mode="thread" type="script" condition="==" lvalue="%USERVAR[STATSALLOW]%" rvalue="1">
<in>Transfer Status: %PARAM%</in>
<out type="push" extdata="USERTRANSFERSTATUS">%PARAM%</out>
</command>

<command mode="thread" type="script" condition="==" lvalue="%USERVAR[STATSALLOW]%" rvalue="1">
<in>Client: %PARAM%</in>
<out type="push" extdata="USERCLIENT">%PARAM%</out>
<out type="push" extdata="USERTRANSFERSTATUS" condition="==" lvalue="%USERVAR[USERTRANSFERSTATUS]%" rvalue="">#c58#Unknown#c0#</out>
<out condition="?" lvalue="%USERVAR[USERTRANSFERSTATUS]%" rvalue="0 of 0 available">/hidecmd /notice #c62#Transfer Status: #c58#%USERVAR[USERTRANSFERSTATUS]%#c0# Client: #c66#%USERVAR[USERCLIENT]%</out>
<out condition="?" lvalue="%USERVAR[USERTRANSFERSTATUS]%" rvalue="-">/hidecmd /notice #c62#Transfer Status: #c58#%USERVAR[USERTRANSFERSTATUS]%#c0# Client: #c66#%USERVAR[USERCLIENT]%</out>
<out type="goto" extdata="2" condition="?" lvalue="%USERVAR[USERTRANSFERSTATUS]%" rvalue="-"/>
<out condition="!?" lvalue="%USERVAR[USERTRANSFERSTATUS]%" rvalue="0 of 0 available">/hidecmd /notice #c62#Transfer Status: #c56#%USERVAR[USERTRANSFERSTATUS]%#c0# Client: #c66#%USERVAR[USERCLIENT]%</out>
<out type="pop" extdata="USERTRANSFERSTATUS"/>
<out type="pop" extdata="USERCLIENT"/>
<out type="pop" extdata="STATSALLOW"/>
</command>

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Other Metis scripts  |  Transfer Status & Client On Entry (WCS only)

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx