gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 29, 2024, 06:57:49 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Winmx world
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Winmx world  (Read 1868 times)

{MXC}_michael

Winmx world
« on: June 17, 2007, 05:00:47 pm »
https://www.winmxworld.com/malware.html  and the point of this was? i would ask that u remove my surname :D  u all know that very well that WRO3 is not a virus or malware! so suggesting it maybe is a LIE, U LIE to winmx users tut tut!

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
Re: Winmx world
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 06:44:02 pm »
What you get is what you deserve, you shouldnt be linking to topics from out site and you know yourself it was flagging as malware, we dont tell lies, we give the facts, an the fact was posted, your are a dying breed michael and thank god. What you support and do is of detriment to this fine winmx that we have fought long and hard to defend and better, your place as a scammer can be added along the lines of vladd and co, Congratulations.
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

MXC_michael

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 07:05:52 pm »
as a scammer? i dont even know who u r and ur passing judgment on me. the links have been changed   just to show we all have a past :D

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 07:15:13 pm »
Feel free to complain all you wish Michael, your surname is in the public domain due to your own lamery in trying to pass around a trojan dressed up as another of your mx projects.

Whilst this particular project looks clean at first sweep our concern is that your updater will change the downloaded program and install another one thats designed to do damage, your trust factor on this site is zero and for those who do not know Michael heres why.

http://forums.cricketmx.com/viewtopic.php?t=2705

Michael is also known as Tech87 and Tech89 and is known to this forum , CricketMx and Vladds as a general winmx nusiance, it seems nothing has changed.

As you have accused this forum of lying to the users I shall allow you one more post before locking your account, as thats our policy here with folks making false allegations, feel free to make any claims you want and we shall let the users decide who they trust, I,m sure its not you or your few K host file in a 300k installer.

If you wish your account to stay open feel free to apologise, as its clear to all you are the same Michael who attacked winmx users and therefore a warning was fully in order, better still make something for the community thats required, there are at last count 18 different host file installers such as you released, do we really need more, this is beside the flooding your helping inflict on the network.

Your choice then apologise or be locked out of the forum, winmx users are fed up with idiots trying to revive the old pie v winmxworld fight as you seem eager to do.
the time for drama has passed, all users are now looking to the future and pie and ourselves are in agreement thats the way ahead.

{MXC}_michael

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 08:58:13 pm »
i dont even use the account i created but more to the point, if u think im just trying to revive a fight between wmw and pie then ur under a miss apprehension, my aim is not to cause a fight but to share the responsibilty of keeping winmx operational, by sharing the responsibility there is less of a chance of a winmx callapse.at the moment winmx is in the hands of KM and Sabre (KM who has a past word then mine) (Sabre who has proved to be a unstable character) , i know KM has grown up alot and has a great patch no denying that, but maybe i have grown up too ....

and it wasnt a false accusation, wmw suggested that WRO3 is a trojan/malware which is not the case.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 10:09:02 pm »
We only have your word for that and frankly unless you had other users who we trust to handle the updating,( of what I,m still not sure) then its likely to be worthless.

As I stated previously, its our thinking that you are offering something the community already has and that alone is reason to suspect your offering, why would anyone want a host file and a big installer when they can go to pie or grab the more technically superior winmxgroup patch, both are more community trustworthy offerings.

Thanks for taking the time to actually read my reply Michael but its the considered opinion here that your a threat to the users and so far nothing you have said changes that.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  Think Tank  |  Winmx world

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.017 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx