gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76777 Posts in 13503 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever May 20, 2024, 08:06:33 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  Help With Ontimer Script
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Help With Ontimer Script  (Read 5462 times)

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
    • www.DutchaGoGo.com and a few more like WinMX.ComXa.com and WinMX.ExoFire.net
Re: Help With Ontimer Script
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2007, 11:35:57 pm »
hi again

reef.. would  adding a simple out (not self) allow you to loose the second bot AND make users see the command?  :wink:

greetings joshua203
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2007, 11:40:08 pm »
did you change the OnTimer as soon as you copied and pasted the script from here? because as
it was posted it would have displayed every 30 minutes not every minute 

this timer did not work because of the birthday thingi
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Edition, CPU Intel64 Family 6 Model 26 Stepping 5 Genuine Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz, RAM: 12GB

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2007, 01:27:07 am »
reef.. would  adding a simple out (not self) allow you to loose the second bot AND make users see the command?  :wink:

As i mentioned i'm no scripter but from what i understand and have experienced personally using metis... metis cannot trigger itself unless it's a self trigger

this timer did not work because of the birthday thingi

Jennifer realised the error that "!birthday" should have read "!joke"   if she corrected that which she said she did, the timer should have worked... triggering itself every 30 minutes.And btw the second joke script posted works in a single bot.   :wink:

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2007, 09:03:41 am »
hi reef

i m not a real big scripter either but when you double up the out (one self and one normal out) with the same command...the self will trigger the bot and the notrmal out will just show the  users what the command is

hope this helped you safe some CPU and or place to add something else to your room  :wink:

and if jenifer did that .. yes then you are right :P

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2007, 10:40:10 am »
Hi joshua Thanks for the tip thats a good idea....I'm not 2 worried
about CPU tho..... i run 2 bots anyways, 1 strictly for trivia
and another with various other scripts... but i have copied that
tip for future reference as it could come in handy some time.And
yes i do realise trivia and the other scripts could be done in 1
bot i just prefer to run 2     lol  :D

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2007, 08:59:13 pm »
Only two reef? lol...wish i could enter more in my server but i m at the max joins..kinda have to put 2 bots in one if i get some spare time :wink:

Offline reef

• WMW Volunteer
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2007, 06:43:08 am »
ok ok sumtimes i run more than 2... ok maybe a lot of the time     :P  lol        but anyways.... max joins?   what server do ya run and can they not be increased?

Offline Joshua203

• MX Hosts
  • www.DutchaGoGo.com
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2007, 01:40:29 am »
kinda drifting off topic now but no it can't in rose (something  i like sticking with even if no programmer will ever work on it again)   :wink:

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  Help With Ontimer Script

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.013 seconds with 18 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx