gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever March 28, 2024, 07:58:17 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  Uncomfortable truth
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Uncomfortable truth  (Read 1757 times)

Merlin

Uncomfortable truth
« on: August 26, 2007, 12:28:01 pm »
Quote from: ghostship
Merlin (then a supervior) had the basic concerns of KM explained to him last week but says he is unable to understand the information he was given, he has since not even asked for any further help/info  so you,ll understand that I dont see people taking pot shots at me due to their own failure to gather information something legitimate.

you don't know what i've done or not done, claiming i've made no effort when you have no idea is dishonest, i've had little time, but the fact i havn't asked you any questions (no longer trusting i'd get accurate information) proves nothing.

Merlin has been in contact during this time with KM and yet still seems to have gained no further knowledge

no, KM has been in contact with me..  there is a distinction, nor can you possibly know what i may or may not have learned
or are you dishonestly basing this on the fact i've posted nothing since being banned?

KM and Merlin and both to my knowledge know who the coders are

since i don't this is simply yet another outright lie

nor am i involved in any effort to set up any rival site, as ghostship also lied elsewhere, hell i havn't even had chance to mend or update my existing site, which remains outdated with a broken forum.

yet another lie

Trust is something that takes time to build and can be demolished in a short time by repeated lies

Quite so......

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: Uncomfortable truth
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 01:31:19 pm »
Whilst we have turncoats and liars on the forum who pretend they care for winmx but merely come back time and again to make false claims there will be more infighting, as thats what they seem to wish, I notice Merlin has not said why he acted with KM in attacking two female Admins in the chatroom, feel a big man then Merlin ?

Cowards and bullies will never get any respect from me and, now go away you sorry little man.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  Uncomfortable truth

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.017 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx