gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 08:47:56 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  Would like all my info erased from database
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Would like all my info erased from database  (Read 4745 times)

Offline 50s Boomer

• Forum Member
Would like all my info erased from database
« on: August 28, 2007, 11:12:44 pm »
I don't think I would care to be a member of a so called community that has to lock threads and ban so many for they're thoughts on any subject. Peace!

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
Re: Would like all my info erased from database
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 12:17:15 am »
50's i agree  i too dont like locked threads or post being deleted. But in this forums defence things have gotten out of hand in the last few weeks name calling illinformed post that didnt need to be said.I hope you change your mind on leaving this forum if you leave then what you are against wins as long as your here you do have a voice .Noone here wants the people that post here to just follow the pack any forums needs many looks at any subject to truely have a informed outlock of which way to go.Ive seen you around no mx for years and your thoughts are welcome.
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 01:23:45 am »
Boomer, having read you recent posts and where they where posted its no suprise to me you wish us to remove them, that is however something I,m not going to do, you have made public posts and its only fair to the other forum users to be able to see what it is you have said in context with the other posters.

No one has been banned for their thoughts as you claim, those recently banned have abused this forum and those operating it, in short no one is forced to come here and post but when they do if its a winmx related topic its in the public view, if its a personal attack its likely to disapppear, if anyone cannot understand the logic behind that could they please consider taking some time to think about if it was their own forum and some disgruntled folks wanted to post abuse ?

Everyone here is a volunteer and should suffer no abuse from anyone else, but as Chuck says its a shame to lose anyone, especially when they are not in full possesion of all the facts we had in making the bans, I would be more than happy to have more folks watching over the forum to ensure fair play than less.

Out of 7400 members here there exists less that 14 bans and many of those are from the old forum, any new ones are well known to you I,m sure Boomer and so was the reason they where banned,.
Ice has returned to the community after a break and we are happy to see him back, 2 users recently banned however are not and thats their own choice as they both are able to contact the admins here directly to resolve matters, but lets be clear, 2 users is  not I what I call "many" and they only have themselves to blame.

50\'s Boomer

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 08:45:57 pm »
You can keep the posts i made because i meant every word. You can also keep all your rosey talk but i really don't give a damn. I want all my personal info taken out of your database and not another pep talk. Peace!

Offline Stevi

• #1 DJ
  • MX Hosts
  • Ooops! I blew up the commercials!
    • WinMX Radio
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 12:02:38 am »
By personal info, do you mean all the stuff that you can take out yourself? Other then that, there isnt any other personal info.

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 12:04:41 am »
Boomer, you have read my reply and you are free to remove any information you posted in your own profile at any time, please PM me if you have problems doing so.

Offline 50s Boomer

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 04:36:44 am »
i've tried three times to erase account related info and it keeps telling me in red no can do needs name and email and thats what i want off this place.

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2007, 12:51:16 pm »
Boomer

You can put in a duff email if you like, something like something@somewhere.com and it will take that, The name cant be removed because only deleting the account can do that.  And as you post above you dont care if ppl read your posts and name so leave that info there, its not really that personal and it shows you as you saying how you as you feels? if that make sense.

Im very sorry you feel like you do but it is your right and although we are not willing to remove history on the site or delete members your free to change that information and not post anymore and I respect that.

If you still have problems just post back here or contact me at me_here@winmxworld.com if you would rather not post.

Offline chuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2007, 03:28:02 pm »
Boomer you joined May 04, 2007, 10:03:14 pm and made 7 post in what amounts to 4 months and of the 7 post 3 are about not posting any more i had forgot you were even here till you posted today. If you stop posting im sure everyone will forget you were here and life will go on.
Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2007, 06:58:47 pm »
Chuck you've made my case for me. Ghost you people don't take hints very good do you. I told you your patch was not gonna work because KM'S didn't work either. I've done been served my papers by RIAA and have trying to distance myself from here eversince. All I'm asking is get my email off and if you will delete this one post. And no more replies from anyone. Peace! 

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2007, 10:36:29 pm »
Boomer it seems your not up to speed with anything from your post, firstly the patch your using is a modified winmxgroup/KM patch so its hardly going to work differently, secondly you posting here has nothing whatsoever to do with the RIAA or anyone else, as for Chuck making anyones case for them, only you know what that means as no one here has any idea of what your talking about.

Take care and calm down, winmx is supposed to be for fun/entertainment not stressing out over.

PS : Your email has been adjusted as per your request.

Offline bughunter

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2007, 07:36:51 am »
quote from guest... I've done been served my papers by RIAA .........

ive been on mx since before 3.31 was released and yet to see anyone served papers by RIAA for being on winmx.........
every now and then there are reports of the odd people being served but nothing that can be verified............
as ive yet to see any reports of a successfull prosecution by the cartel on anyone useing winmx......you would think the cartel would be broadcasting loudly if this was so..........in fact most reports are of how the cartel are looseing case after case in the courts........
quicksilver does a pretty good job of surfing the net looking for  news items of interest in the p2p world, and unless i missed it i have yet to see any post from him regarding the cartel serveing papers on winmx users..........

WinMX User

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2007, 03:16:19 pm »
I disagree Ghostship,

I have sat here and personally watched what was going on the last few days due to a so called disgruntle room host you called him  etc etc. This so called person aka DarkElves you mentioned or spoke of after closeing the forum last night was no more then a personal attack against him to have others mad at him and try to abuse him due to your selfishness when the whole mess was over him asking to have his artwork removed from your site .  You Banned him just cause he wantd it removed . Alot of ppl here read his post he posted before it was deleted and he did not once attack anyone on here other then state facts of what really happened. You chose not to allow others to read it because it ruined winmxworld's credibility of helping others when in fact he was being threatened stalked harrassed via your forum and you ppl did nothing for him yet he was doing all that artwork for you and your site  "freely" This other person whom was doing this to him  I would like to know what he done for this website? I don't see anything the oher person on here was doing to help your website other then personally attacking  " DarkElves " so he took it upon himself as i believe many other ppl would do the very same and ask his work be removed . You delete posts that are only in "your" best interest .

So i am following Boomer on this . 

Offline Me Here

• WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2007, 03:55:01 pm »
I Disagree Anonymous WinMX User,

I have sat here and personally watched what was going on the last few days due to a so called disgruntle room host you called him  etc etc. This so called person aka DarkElves you mentioned or spoke of after closeing the forum last night was no more then a personal attack against him to have others mad at him and try to abuse him due to your selfishness when the whole mess was over him asking to have his artwork removed from your site .

Hes not asked hes threatened and abused me personally this site publicly and was doing so last nite on here and in the room.  So you dont know anything except one side of the story.  You have no idea of the pm's ive received from this 'innocent person who just wants to threaten and abuse ppl to get his way'.

You Banned him just cause he wantd it removed .

He's banned for abusing admins, Me, the site, and generally spouting off and using this site as his personal attack campaign on others.
Not so long ago after the personal abuse to me, I agreed to lock his topic for him.. leave  his art work and post details of his new site, and rather then allow that to happen he decided to start abusing everyone on the site instead of letting us deal with the situation as he should have.  This has 0 to do with him asking us to remove it.

Alot of ppl here read his post he posted before it was deleted and he did not once attack anyone on here other then state facts of what really happened. You chose not to allow others to read it because it ruined winmxworld's credibility of helping others when in fact he was being threatened stalked harrassed via your forum and you ppl did nothing for him yet he was doing all that artwork for you and your site  "freely" This other person whom was doing this to him  I would like to know what he done for this website?

We went out of our way to disable pms on this site so that they couldnt pm each other, first by telling them both how and then when they didnt KM disabled pms from 'this person' and they BOTH went back in and undid that to allow themselves to continue this crap on the site.  I put up with alot more then I would have any other user for Dark and helped him in ways I wouldnt normally because of what he was doing and more so because I liked the guy.  I didnt move his posts so ppl cant read them, if that was so your post wouldnt be here would it.  I moved it because hes going on and on about this girl and the harassment that he helped cause by allowing it in the settings on this site.. and loads of other crap that no one frankly on a WinMX help site should have to or would care to read.

So i am following Boomer on this .

Frankly this doesnt bother me in the least, anyone that will blindly make claims as you are without knowing all the facts is not helping this situation to be resolved or helping the WinMX community in any way by continuing to fuel a feud.

WinMX User

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2007, 04:09:25 pm »
You Are Such a Liar Me Here

All The Above is nothing more then you grand standing in hopes to discredit him  and many many other winmxusers agree with what I had posted from 5 rooms they all know  and they know him as well.

So Get Off Your High Horse and tell the " Truth " for a change

WinMX User

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2007, 04:49:47 pm »
Oh and by the way Me Here  alot of ppl did go to ask him to stop as you requested  but after hearing his side and your side its obvious you ppl are lieing about more then you care to tell the public.

He was banned for what you say he wasn's banned for. He said on post in responce to zenars new beta test of Fast Ascii he was goin to ask to have his artwork be removed and to that ghostship replied and said it will never happen. So DarkElves said he will  go ask his lawyer if he has any legal rights to have it removed and his lawyer confirmed he has every legal right and before anything else "you ppl banned him "    * stop your lieing Me Here and Ghostship *

I think I would get very abusive too after being threatened stalked and harrassed on this forum and the site owners * Me Here and Ghsotship " done nothing but allowed this to happen and continue.  You ppl said you gave him advise ??  i wonder what the advise was? just ignore the threats ? just ignore his harrassment??  after all he was doing most of his artwork for you ppl whom seemed to really not care.

I know alot more then you think Me Here just like many others do. It isn't just a one sided story but i admit  sure he aint no angel but he sure as hell didn't deserve what you ppl are doing and are even claiming.

you personally posted that shut down "which was a personal attack against him " in hopes others would attack him and not ask him to stop. That goes to show just how this site is managed and run. your lucky he just doesn't take you to court for that post you ppl posted last night cause i know if it was me i sure as hell would and sue the ass of you for what you posted. Perhaps you ppl should practice what you preach .

* and yes this is all over him being banned for asking this site to remove his artwork *   why not just remove it?  No you see you ppl just want to keep it going even further so don't sit there and tell me whos right or whos wrong. By removeing his artwork your art section has almost nothing and that is the real reason you ppl are doing this. So if i am so wrong that this site isnt keeping it  just to keep the argument going and having him come back over and over again tell me what the real reason is  you are keeping it? Most ppl i have asked said they should remove it after all its his artwork and hes now banned from here so if hes banned from here how is he accessing this site and doing what you say he is?  Can You Prove it was him ? My guess is you can't. I also believe the real reason you wont remove it is becaue you have no one else to fill that huge empty art script section that has all his work in it. Anything you can say to not removing his artwork to have this stopped  makes ppl believe even more that you site owners " Me Here and Ghostship * are just keeping it going  so to me you deserve what you get. you reap what you sew other wise yahs would have removed and most of winmx ascii art community agrees with me .* Remove his Artwork *

and let it end gracefully

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2007, 06:14:30 pm »
I dont agree guest, in fact I dont even care what your views are as you have chosen to break the site rules as Dark Elves did, call names and get banned, have respect for posters and the site staff who operate this place voluntarily and you are free to post.

This doesnt mean you have to agree with us or us with you but stepping over the line will ensure certainly you wont make use of this site for your lame accusations that we know to be untrue.

Last warning, act sensibly or leave on the end of my boot.

To Dark Elves :

You have threatend since march to have your lawyer send us a letter telling us how something you gave the community freely is now your sole property, we have waited patiently for this letter but its not looking like we are ever going to receive it, could it be that its because you cant take something back that you have already given to everyone ?

I think it is, if you havent contacted a lawyer than can I suggest you do so and they will tell you the same thing, you did not at any time place restrictions on your pictures made with the tools you obtained from the community, instead like the tools you used to make the pictures you stated the pictures where for all to download, what would you say to me if I told you the maker of the tools you used wanted them back ?

A community relies on all being fair and honest, you want the use of other peoples work for free, but then want to control something you have given the rights away to, and all because your having personal issues in your real life, something I dont even want to get into.
I dont think anyone would even care if I removed your pictures and replaced them with ones I myself made with the same tool, but I wont do that as I think if you give something to the community freely to do with as they want I then have the right to do so, whether you like it or not, and frankly I think if I did take the pics down you would need something else to complain about as you dont seem the most stable person I have ever conversed with.

WinMX User

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2007, 06:26:22 pm »
see boomer was right

this isnt a freedom of speech etc etc as this site claims you do infact remove anyone that stands in your way

Cheers KM i hope this site falls.

And Yes DarkElves was telling us all the truth  you two are nothing more then wolves in sheeps clothing

The Art Community Speaks  * Remove His Artwork *  or more of us will come and post

Offline GhostShip

• WMW Team
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2007, 06:39:51 pm »
Please show me where this site states "freedom of speech" or in your case "freedom to call names and abuse" ?

I,m waiting.

BTW: 193.136.X.X threatening to spam this site shows how lame you are.

WinMX User

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2007, 06:52:42 pm »
I did not mention i will be here to spam this site? Guess Darkelves was right about that too where does it mention on here anywheres he is goin to spam this site?

and btw

Whilst we have turncoats and liars on the forum who pretend they care for winmx but merely come back time and again to make false claims there will be more infighting, as thats what they seem to wish, I notice Merlin has not said why he acted with KM in attacking two female Admins in the chatroom, feel a big man then Merlin ?

Cowards and bullies will never get any respect from me and, now go away you sorry little man.

isnt that calling the kettle black you are so two faced its not funny  and all i mentions was other will come   is that concidered spamming 
gow about you "grow up " little man

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  Would like all my info erased from database

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx