gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 11:49:44 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  v.3.31
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: v.3.31  (Read 1528 times)

Offline psycobunny

• Forum Member
v.3.31
« on: September 10, 2007, 10:25:54 am »
HELP!!!  About 6 months ago I had my computer overhauled twice in a short period of time and a friend who introduced me two years ago to winmx told me it had been disabled and taken away never to return. Silly me beleived him but today realised this wasnt true. The last time I installed winmx was the 3.31 version and had all the rigmarole of a pie patch to sort out. Not being particularly computer literate Im now stuck as to why I cant connect and am hoping one of you lovely people can help me either get up to date or reinstall. Miss it so much!! :( By the way I'm on XP but i think he might have installed a cracked version of pro, or the one they use in uni's. Cheers for any help you can give. :lol:

Offline Mizz

• Forum Member
Re: v.3.31
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 11:10:20 am »
 https://patch.winmxconex.com

go there psyc and dl the version for winmx 3.54 patched....and WELCOME BACK to the community !!!

Alice
If God, in his infinite Wisdom, made me an Atheist...then who are you to Question him ?

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 02:09:39 pm »
I feel compelled to also mention here that your 3.31 version can be patched as well if you are not wanting to upate to the latest versions.  Some users that dont use the Chat functions sill use and love that version of WinMX and if you are one of those or decide later you dont like 3.54b4 version (latest release Frontcode made) then you too can always go back to the 3.31 by grabbing the installer called  Install for Multi-versions Patched, and selecting 3.31 and clean install.

Offline psycobunny

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 08:39:17 pm »
Thanks guys soooooo great to be back on I cant tell you. One very happy little bunny over here...lol.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  v.3.31

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx