gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76781 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 July 27, 2024, 08:41:14 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  Finally back on winmx
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Finally back on winmx  (Read 1498 times)

Offline keithns

• Forum Member
Finally back on winmx
« on: October 12, 2007, 10:35:52 am »
I was off for a few months.  Finally found   newbielink:https://patch.winmxconex.com/ [nonactive] this evening (101107) and I'm a very happy winmxer again.  I started years ago with of course napster and then tired of it a few months before it was taken down.  Tried a few of those recommended by cnet.  Learned quickly to stay away from them after cleaning out all of the spyware from what they said was nifty.  Tried edonkey for a while.  But then I found winmx and haven't looked for another since.  They aren't listed at afternapster.com anymore.  Winmx is like an adult version compared to all of the others.
For the record, I'm using winmx on a new hp dv9610us with windows vista.  Learning new windows in versions since 1.0 or before they knew enough to number them was quite easy.  Vista is a whole new ballgame.  But I'm geeky enough to love it.

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
Re: Finally back on winmx
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 05:35:59 pm »
lol keithns.

well welcome back to WinMX and welcome to the site.. its always great to hear ppls stories of how they came back after the crash and found WinMX again and its also always a wonder to me that its still such a powerful p2p in this world of technology.. quite a tribute to its makers at Frontcode for making it a sterdy beast when they started...

Happy WinMXing

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  Finally back on winmx

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx