gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 19, 2024, 05:46:44 pm
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  Censorship?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Censorship?  (Read 1717 times)

Offline James420

• Forum Member
Censorship?
« on: November 04, 2007, 03:13:35 pm »
Not entirely sure why I'm making this post...it will most likely be moved to an unviewable forum, or just deleted. But I figured I'd at least ask a question...

I posted a new topic on the new WCB bot...which is basically the only chat bot with a future. Besides ZCB and Bide bot. It's a damn good bot, and the few users that have tried it out. Already have fallen in love with it, mainly because of the features that replace ShareGuard.

Anyways...here's my question. Why was my post moved to a sub-forum that's only viewable to admin? There's nothing wrong with the post, no reason at all to censor that and hide a decent bot from the users. Sounds like something Pie would have done in the past on their forums. Not to mention, you couldn't even make a reply back to it and let me know why you moved it. Is your hate for KM really so much that you won't allow anyone at all to post about his programs?

If so, could you please add it to the rules list so others including myself doesn't slip and break that rule? I'd hate to make the censorship police mad. Btw...if you guys don't see me on this forum again, that means they censored me and not my posts this time, which would mean I'm most likely banned. :(

Offline GhostShip

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
Re: Censorship?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 04:39:47 pm »
James sorry to be of annoyance to you but after KMs fun with leaving WCS in a reckless state for 6 weeks its my view I think this item should be inspected for problems and also for the same reason of not wanting to divert good mx users to potentially network damaging tools.

Until we are happy they are not in that catagory, and KM apologises for the mayhem he caused by refusing to fix a bug that hit the caches we dont feel able to take any of his releases on trust at this time, would you trust the word of someone who refused to admit something they did publicly ?

Once again we are sorry you have to be affected by this but we are honour bound to ensure the network is not compromised by reckless activity as far as we are able to do so.

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World  |  Site Feedback  |  Censorship?

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 22 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx