gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76781 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: Arnold99 July 27, 2024, 08:17:31 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  HELLO
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HELLO  (Read 1608 times)

Offline flyingmare_1957

• Forum Member
HELLO
« on: December 31, 2007, 03:33:19 am »
Hello and Thanks for inviting me

I do have 1 question ..... I have spent the last 5 days in que over and over to download a movie and each time I get close (within 15) I get knocked out and I have to start all over.
Have I done something wrong. Is there a particular way to set up that I dont know about.
I am not a computer genius. I am a beginner 

Offline tig

• Forum Member
  • WinMXWorld.com Help_AE182F4EBABE
Re: HELLO
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 03:47:31 am »
HI Flyingmare

Welcome to winmxworld.com.

To answer your question. I would check and see how many people have your file. Also check and see how to forward your ports through your router/ modem. To see how to forward your ports go to the portforwarding.com
This has a list of routers/modems and instructions on how to do it.

Also check within a few rooms and make sure that is the copy of the movie or file you are after.

I hope this helped if you need further information please do not hesitate to post again.
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. BY Norman Vincent Peale

Offline ]-[êll.Ôñ.ËÀR'][']-[.

• WMW Volunteer
  • Its hard being me...but i do it just great.
Re: HELLO
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 08:19:03 am »
Something else worth trying is to search out the same file & queue it up a couple of times in diffrent formats especially if the file you are after is not such a popular one....  once you get a start cancel the others ....... some files seem impossible to get as the owners never seem to stop online long enough for you to get to the top of there list or wont give a start unless you are in there room (lame assed policy especially as you don't insist that they come to your house if they want a start even though you have files shared yourself they might want)
Another thing is to pm the owner of the file and explain that you have been waiting ages and ask if theres a chance of a start & if they would like to possibly trade a file with you.

Also please check you have the latest patch installed it can be found at the link below.... go for the setup for existing installs.

https://patch.winmxconex.com/

WinMX World :: Forum  |  WinMX World Community  |  Nice To Meet You!  |  HELLO

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx