gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76775 Posts in 13501 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever May 05, 2024, 05:54:57 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  Staytime
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Staytime  (Read 1941 times)

Offline Bielzebub

• MX Hosts
Staytime
« on: January 02, 2008, 11:46:52 pm »
I know this script exists somewhere but i was having some problems trying to figure out the code i need

so far, all i have is the idea to read from wcs server using two things

1st thing - /hidecmd /stats %PARAM%
2nd thing - divide the variable %MYSTAY% from minutes into months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds and for those that really wanted it, milliseconds

reason for this is because not all names seem to be saving properly to the script that i already have.

everything i have that you need should be attached in staytime script.zip

Offline Lagerlout666

• Forum Member
Re: Staytime
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 08:57:30 pm »
Havent used metis is a very long time. Think thats everything, just was in one of my old plugins folders, if its missing something let me know. dont have the facility to test it at the mo

**********DISCLAIMER***********

After the last rigmarall that went on last time i posted a script here go's. I prob didnt desighn this script. Who ever it was as it was that long ago congrats it was a good script.
I WILL of modified it to suit my needs and all refrences to you may have been removed. If you want to say i wrote this please do, so that credit can made to you. Otherwise forever hold your peace blah blah.

Enjoy this script.
The Solution to 99% of winmx problems

nap.winmxgroup.net        -ONLINE again YAY!!!!!! :D

Praise's daily at the church of "Kopimi"

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Metis Scripts and Help  |  Metis Script Help  |  Staytime

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.017 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx