gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
76774 Posts in 13500 Topics by 1651 Members - Latest Member: insider4ever April 16, 2024, 05:52:05 am
gfx*gfx
gfx
WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  Have Faith
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Have Faith  (Read 1491 times)

Offline Me Here

• Ret. WinMX Special Forces
  • WMW Team
  • We came, We Saw, We definitely Kicked Ass!
Have Faith
« on: October 08, 2005, 08:07:05 pm »
hummm..

It would seem that even the Lord is on our side.. :wink:

He says its OK to share too

Offline UiNeill

• Forum Member
Have Faith
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2005, 11:43:22 pm »
:D LOl execellent!!!!

nice find

Tuvano

Sharpshot
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2005, 02:20:00 pm »
I bought three CD's the other day and paid a little more than 60 dollars for the purchase, and realized in a different way why programs like WinMX deserve to be defended and preserved. God created all men equal, but that doesn't mean He gave them all the same monetary resources. Music isn't something to be enjoyed at the leisure of only those individuals who can afford to make the usual 20 dollar purchase per disc, and I for one refuse to go out and buy a CD that has 15 songs of complete crap just to get at the one song that touched my spirit. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem buying CD's from and supporting the great artists from our past and present. I actually bought one particular CD on three separate occasions because I loved it so much.
          I never had to justify to myself burning a copy of a CD from a friend or downloading that jam from the radio that got me rockin' every time I heard it. I can't even picture an artist walking up and snatching a burnt CD from a 12 year old kid and telling them they can't listen to the music that they love because they can't afford it. If I burn a copy of a CD from a friend and it turns out to be ridiculously good, I'll go out and drop the cash on my own copy, we all know those real CD's jam so much cleaner.

God see's through to the heart and since I'll be judged regardless, may it happen to a damn good mix CD banging the soundtrack of my life.

AJT

WinMX World :: Forum  |  Discussion  |  WinMX Lyte  |  Have Faith

gfxgfx
gfx
©2005-2024 WinMXWorld.com. All Rights Reserved.
SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 21 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx